Game I Queensland Origin Team

Lol Gallen talking about how close they were last year. It's their year this year. FFS **** just accept the fact you fluked an origin series

Laurie Daley is ditching the final run before the game because of the heckling and booing the players are copping from the QLD fans..

I can't fucking believe it.

Laurie Daley is ditching the final run before the game because of the heckling and booing the players are copping from the QLD fans..

On ABC Grandstand on the weekend they were talking about the Steve Mortimer story in '85 where he told the bus driver to stop on Caxton street so his players could take in the hostile QLD crowd

I expect it to be three nil to NSW unfortunately. I just don't see any superiority in the qld team. Totally love to be wrong.

We obviously have them covered in the spine positions and its a no contest in the back row imo. They've got two fullbacks playing centre, one of whom got given an absolute bath last start and the other hasn't had any contact since the test match. Halves that continuously crumble in origin matches. They do have a clear advantage up front and more punch off the bench but I really don't think they deserve to be favourites, especially at Suncorp.

We obviously have them covered in the spine positions and its a no contest in the back row imo. They've got two fullbacks playing centre, one of whom got given an absolute bath last start and the other hasn't had any contact since the test match. Halves that continuously crumble in origin matches. They do have a clear advantage up front and more punch off the bench but I really don't think they deserve to be favourites, especially at Suncorp.
Mmmm, fair enough, wedo have some advantages I suppose but these contests are won and lost in the forwards. This is where we will struggle I believe. We won't make much ground, they'll make enormous metres. When its over I'd wager they will make 300 metres more overall. I still want to be wrong !

Mmmm, fair enough, wedo have some advantages I suppose but these contests are won and lost in the forwards. This is where we will struggle I believe. We won't make much ground, they'll make enormous metres. When its over I'd wager they will make 300 metres more overall. I still want to be wrong !

Yeah you definitely aren't wrong to worry about this. Hopefully Smith & Cronks superior kicking games can help nullify that a bit.

It's been a while since we've had the bigger forward pack, our boys just get there and rip in and we keep getting the W!

You know what's wrong with this statement? You don't take into account that we have the greatest dummy half to ever grace the field leading our forwards around. The way Smith gets out of dummy half and gets our forwards rolling is second to none. The forward pack battle wont be as lopsided as everyone thinks.

Ch9 news just confirmed it's BS. While he did train for a little while today, he was just giving his shoulder a run in prep for game 2. Milf to play.

EDIT: Any Qld fans saying they are gonna support the NSW scum for any reason whatsoever can go **** themselves.

Sorry, but if QLD rortered the Broncos and Milf by ruling JT out of the squad completely only to bring him back in last second I'd consider not watching.

Thankfully it's not going to happen though.

I expect it to be three nil to NSW unfortunately. I just don't see any superiority in the qld team. Totally love to be wrong.

I think it's been since pointed out to you....but just in case, you have to be fucken kidding??

Boyd > Tedesco
Smith > Peats
Cronk > Pearce
Milford> Maloney
Gillett> Jackson

You could seriously argue a few others as well.....srsly.

If they can't handle a bit of lip, I imagine they'll wet themselves come Wednesday night!

Would love a convincing QLD win for the new gen to stamp our authority.

If they can't handle a bit of lip, I imagine they'll wet themselves come Wednesday night!

Would love a convincing QLD win for the new gen to stamp our authority.

Maybe we should send them down Caxton street on game day ... they'll never make it out on to the field :devil:

All good points. Plus Woods has been pretty clunky for the tigers . Their back row is very potent , but ours are no slouches.
Now that Myles in in the team I sure hope he plays to his maximum potential.

I dislike the inclusion of Guerra immensely. How can you pick him over Hess or Cooper?

the one major thing that differs between us and the cockroaches at the selection table ... LOYALTY.

he has been there and performed well in the past, same reason Myles always gets select. he performs at Origin level regardless of his club form

NSWankers left, right and centre going on and on about "Where is QLD's loyalty?" because we picked Boyd over Slater

Umm, Boyd is the incumbent, he was picked, that IS loyalty

Seriously, are they THAT fuckin stupid?

Seriously, are they THAT fuckin stupid?

They definitely are ... you've seen the squads the picked. Hell, Mythell Pearce is not far off becoming the longest serving NSW half lol.

I find it funny that they are whinging about us not picking Slater (claiming we're not showing loyalty) considering Slater missed the last 2 series ...

the one major thing that differs between us and the ****roaches at the selection table ... LOYALTY.

he has been there and performed well in the past, same reason Myles always gets select. he performs at Origin level regardless of his club form

Myles has been doing it for longer though tbf, Guerra is relatively new. I'm hopeful that he just isn't enjoying his footy with the ***** and will fire up for QLD

Active Now

• Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • Organix
  • Justwin
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • eggstar10
  • GCBRONCO
  • broncsgoat
  • Xzei
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.