Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Just on Arrow; I thought he was fantastic in Game I. He finished the year with the Titans playing nothing more than OK football, just seemed a little like his head wasn’t truly in it. But he really stepped up and provided great input and balance to an otherwise inexperienced (forwards at least) bench.

In fact, I was quite worried about our bench as a whole, particularly when I compared it to NSW’s, but they significantly outplayed their opposites. It was a great effort by all of them.

Jai was playing injured pretty much for the second half of the season. The break did him the world of good.

thinks its been spoken about before but probably a big reason for McGuire not being selected is his discipline around the ruck, in the Smith, Cronk, Thurston Era QLD could get away with defending up to 3-4 sets in a row but now its a bit different would likely crack with back to back sets

Hopefully Brenko is fit if Capewell is out, if not we're going to be likely playing multiple people out of position.

Sami and Lee on the same edge.

Ew.

NSW were most threatening targeting that left QLD edge. Looks like it might be even more vulnerable.

Bulldog Ritchie has posted an article calling this Qld team the worst ever and declaring the class of NSW will come to the fore in the next 2 games.

Thanks in advance Bulldog, proving once again why NSW don't understand Origin

Sami was actually surprisingly good defensively at centre for the Titans (not a big sample size - 1 maybe 2 games from memory). Only issue is pretty sure that was at right centre.

Bulldog Ritchie has posted an article calling this Qld team the worst ever and declaring the class of NSW will come to the fore in the next 2 games.

That guy should not be given any air time whatsoever. No one has any idea how he has got to his position.

So that makes the beaten nsw team worse then!!! Must have got that quote from Gus

Sami was actually surprisingly good defensively at centre for the Titans (not a big sample size - 1 maybe 2 games from memory). Only issue is pretty sure that was at right centre.
This is in absolutely no way a dig, as I find you to be a good contributor to this forum.

But I have noticed you post quite a bit on here; are you more / less active on the Titans forum?

I’m just intrigued to know. Is the Titans forum like the team, not as good as the Broncos (sans 2020 of course, but we just choose to forget that 🤫)?

Ok, the last part was a shot across the bow, but I couldn’t resist 🤣

This is in absolutely no way a dig, as I find you to be a good contributor to this forum.

But I have noticed you post quite a bit on here; are you more / less active on the Titans forum?

I’m just intrigued to know. Is the Titans forum like the team, not as good as the Broncos (sans 2020 of course, but we just choose to forget that 🤫)?

Ok, the last part was a shot across the bow, but I couldn’t resist 🤣
Yeah the forum gets a bit quiet so bit hard to be active. I still check it daily I'd say though. Whether or not there is anything to add on there is another story. Most active time is obviously game day threads, other than that only a few posts a day in rumours (Juniors is an exception where one bloke does a lot of posting but admittedly I'm not knowledgeable enough to follow it all). So to answer your question, yes in every metric. (My whole extended family supports the Broncos so I like to keep up to date anyway)

Last edited:

Active Now

• Sproj
  • davidp
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Big Del
  • Santa
  • Aldo
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.