Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Yeah the forum gets a bit quiet so bit hard to be active. I still check it daily I'd say though. Whether or not there is anything to add on there is another story. Most active time is obviously game day threads, other than that only a few posts a day in rumours (Juniors is an exception where one bloke does a lot of posting but admittedly I'm not knowledgeable enough to follow it all). So to answer your question, yes in every metric. (My whole extended family supports the Broncos so I like to keep up to date anyway)
Assuming you’re older than 13, did you support the broncos before the titans?

if so how, when and why did you change to titans? How did that experience feel?

Yeah the forum gets a bit quiet so bit hard to be active. I still check it daily I'd say though. Whether or not there is anything to add on there is another story. Most active time is obviously game day threads, other than that only a few posts a day in rumours (Juniors is an exception where one bloke does a lot of posting but admittedly I'm not knowledgeable enough to follow it all). So to answer your question, yes in every metric. (My whole extended family supports the Broncos so I like to keep up to date anyway)

Dude you are used to following a rubbish team, so join us and support the Broncos. We need guidance in dark times and you don't know what happens in good times, so stay with what you know.

Assuming you’re older than 13, did you support the broncos before the titans?

if so how, when and why did you change to titans? How did that experience feel?
I'm 20. Can't say I really had a team at 7 when the Titans entered, NRL just isn't something you invest in that heavily at that age unless your family are pretty huge fans I'd assume. I've lived on the GC my whole life and was family friends with the Frizelles so when the Titans entered I went to a tonne of Titans games with them. Honestly don't remember too much sorry to say but given I was young and got signed jerseys from my team I'd assume it was a pretty enjoyable experience for a young kid and it was from the snippets I do recall.

So no, sorry to disappoint never been a Broncos fan.

I'm 20. Can't say I really had a team at 7 when the Titans entered, NRL just isn't something you invest in that heavily at that age unless your family are pretty huge fans I'd assume. I've lived on the GC my whole life and was family friends with the Frizelles so when the Titans entered I went to a tonne of Titans games with them. Honestly don't remember too much sorry to say but given I was young and got signed jerseys from my team I'd assume it was a pretty enjoyable experience for a young kid and it was from the snippets I do recall.

So no, sorry to disappoint never been a Broncos fan.
No disappointment. I have always just been curious about who the titans fans are. I mean this sincerely. Your scenario is the most obvious one but I wondered where their original fan base came from that experienced the NRL before the titans. Anyway thanks for sharing, I probably shouldn’t highjack one of the few actually active and relevant threads any further.

Bulldog Ritchie has posted an article calling this Qld team the worst ever and declaring the class of NSW will come to the fore in the next 2 games.

Thanks in advance Bulldog, proving once again why NSW don't understand Origin
How the **** does Dean Ritchie still manage to convince someone to pay him to write shit like that? You could ask the average Victorian who only watches these three Origin games all year and even they could probably give you that same level of 'insight'.

The quality of Rugby League journalism is just so low these days that it's gone from being funny to actually offensively bad.

Last edited:
It amazes me that some of these “journos” are so easily willing to trade credibility for clicks.

Is Ritchie even wrong? I mean really, Sami, B Lee and E Lee fighting over spots? Yes, this is quite possibly the worst origin team we've ever fielded. It's 1995 levels, there's no doubt about it.

But, let the hate flow through you QLD, this is when we are at our best.

Is Ritchie even wrong? I mean really, Sami, B Lee and E Lee fighting over spots? Yes, this is quite possibly the worst origin team we've ever fielded. It's 1995 levels, there's no doubt about it.

He's not wrong but he doesn't offer anything even the most clueless of fans could offer, that's thepoint, he offers nothing new or different.

He's not wrong but he doesn't offer anything even the most clueless of fans could offer, that's thepoint, he offers nothing new or different.
I'm guessing NSW fans would be livid at him as well... his comments will be used as ammunition by the maroons for sure

I'm guessing NSW fans would be livid at him as well... his comments will be used as ammunition by the maroons for sure
If I was benny I'd be putting Druggy Johns' comment pre-kickoff that went something like "I cannot see any scenario where Qld are a hope of winning this'. Not sure he spoke a word after the game except to say Keary had to go.

Of course he's not wrong, I wasn't suggesting he was wrong, but when you're a paid journalist with inside access to content most of us could only dream of you'd think you might be able to use that valuable column space to provide something even slightly more valuable or worthwhile than what, as I said, the average 3 times a year Origin watching Victorian fan could probably have probably told you.

Yes, you're not wrong. He's an idiot for sure, but this isn't news either. Haha. Muppets abound in NSWRL from the journo's, to the ex players.

The big story should be how NSW were so desperate to "get one back over QLD for Inglis that they selected an out of form Luke Keary instead of an in career best form Cody Walker"

If I was benny I'd be putting Druggy Johns' comment pre-kickoff that went something like "I cannot see any scenario where Qld are a hope of winning this'. Not sure he spoke a word after the game except to say Keary had to go.
That prick didnt know where he was pre kick off.....was asked a question and didnt answer was too busy staring into space...probably looking for his dealer

thinks its been spoken about before but probably a big reason for McGuire not being selected is his discipline around the ruck, in the Smith, Cronk, Thurston Era QLD could get away with defending up to 3-4 sets in a row but now its a bit different would likely crack with back to back sets

Good thing that trend wont continue with our lock still not in the run-on team. Another penalty magnet in the ruck area, coupled with his zero impact, set killing runs.
McGuire clone but with less the needed mongrel and talent.

Last edited:
Gee whiz I hope Capewell makes it, a Sami/Lee centre wing combo doesn’t sound good.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.