Game II Queensland Origin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not Morgan into lock, very capable, big enough, proven....Ben Hunt to bench

Morgans defence is too suspect, we need to tighten it up not put another liability in there. Just because he has on ok body shape for the position doesnt mean he'd do the job.

Why not...he's quality and can cover a few positions

He is not even remotely in contention. He's been injured and in ordinary form most of the year. He can play 7 and 14.

I think it's time for Corey Oates to move into second row, for Queensland and Brisbane. Brisbane need that option as I'm not happy with Glenn or Thaiday anymore, and Queensland need a big ass body to match it with there big bodies. Wouldn't be against him on the bench for Queensland this year and doing the full position swap to the forwards next year.

We need middle third forwards, we've got gun second rowers already. Papalii and Gillett are arguably in the top 3 when in form.

There is nothing wrong with the centres, wingers. They don't need to change apart from O'Neill out and holmes The forwards are the problems. Only really the front row depth and that can be fixed with a few smart selections around mcguire and wallace. Put mcGuire in the front row ffs. We have plenty of good backrowers that can fill in that arguably better than him in that position. We need to get away from this nsw mentality of panic. We pick the right young forwards and move a few around we win the series. We are where we want to be. Heavy undersogs. If you ask nsw we may aswell not even turn up. Its over. I have seen and heard shit like the backpage of the telecrap today a number of times and we have always found a way. I expect no different

Milford isn't allowed to be 18th man remember lol

Nah he would fine that week. We have the bye. He isn't allowed to be 18th man on weeks we play

And while we are at it one of the most knowledgable blokes in the game benny elias says that Cam Smith should be dropped for nathan peats in the australian side... deadset. Benny would not even make a first grade list these days. Lets just let them dig that grave and talk them up. It will get in their heads for game 2 and once we win that game we will ambush them in the greatest cauldron of them all ala 2015.

Last edited:
Oates needs to become a centre, that is where Qld is lacking and he has all the attributes to become a great one too.
I have yet to see him put on a step... he tries to use his brute strength to run over wingers

Oates doesn't appear all that agile but he is a very good line runner, great strength and appears to have a pretty massive motor.

He could be a real weapon in the second row if used correctly.

Oates needs to become a centre, that is where Qld is lacking and he has all the attributes to become a great one too.

Can he even pass? I think his future is in the forwards. He should continue to fill out.

Bit off topic but why is Cam Smith doing VB ads at this time of year let alone ever? I know Mal gave him a serve and banned him from doing it a couple of years ago. It stinks they are the blues main sponsor while xxxx is the maroons main sponsor. Wtf Cam?

Bit off topic but why is Cam Smith doing VB ads at this time of year let alone ever? I know Mal gave him a serve and banned him from doing it a couple of years ago. It stinks they are the blues main sponsor while xxxx is the maroons main sponsor. Wtf Cam?

Because VB is one of his sponsors.

Because VB is one of his sponsors.

Yeah I know but Mal made him stop doing it a few years ago. He told him if he does any VB ads during Origin and he's out of the team.

Yeah I know but Mal made him stop doing it a few years ago. He told him if he does any VB ads during Origin and he's out of the team.

Probably not the sort of thing that bothers Kev as much.

Not sure Cam could do much about a prerecorded ad being played whenever the **** they felt like it

You need guys in origin to get the defence nervous. Slater provides this around the ruck but I can't see Boyd being moved. So O'Neil and myles have to be retired with Holmes and wallace to replace them. I'd also blood Hess to take lillymans spot on the bench. We just need to match nsw's youth and power

Can he even pass? I think his future is in the forwards. He should continue to fill out.

He passed pretty well to put moga over for a try against the tigers I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Evander
  • Maddy
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.