Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Well and trrrruely ours to lose. If we continue to play like that we should beat them by plenty.

Munster has to be my favourite player in the competition by far, still got plenty of years in him as well

Watching that back again with Arrow, i think he just got caught up in the moment. He showed genuine concern as soon as he realised. Terrible look for him to do that though, he needs a suspension for it.
Surely you're kidding Wolf? There's niggle in every tackle. Would be different if he carried on after knowing the guy was hurt.

Like Steve Price getting picked up and dropped from height a few years ago after getting KTFO.

Someone other than Munster. He was one of our best in Game 1, but that was Game 1. When it comes to these games, he hasn't stood up. It's been that way for two years now. He has to tonight. Otherwise we need to start looking elsewhere.
Agree to disagree

Surely you're kidding Wolf? There's niggle in every tackle. Would be different if he carried on after knowing the guy was hurt.

Like Steve Price getting picked up and dropped from height a few years ago after getting KTFO.

Kidding in what way? I personally think its worth some action. The grub who did that to Price should have been banned as well. Cant remember if he was or not.

Watching that back again with Arrow, i think he just got caught up in the moment. He showed genuine concern as soon as he realised. Terrible look for him to do that though, he needs a suspension for it.
Similar to the steve price incident years ago...cant recall who the blues flog was

Exactly, i was thinking of the Price incident as well.

Yeah ok. Just saw the replay at half. Looked bad.

What arrow was grubby without lie, but he did it without knowing Tedesco was injured. Doesn't make what he did any less wrong just makes it not more wrong if that makes sense

I'm over this game management from Sutton. Was so obvious when and where the penalties and six agains were coming from even though there were more obvious examples. Munster should never have had to fire up, Sutton should have called it right away.

Maroons playing well, but just lacking the class to put it away. With all the possession and territory they should be up by more.

Bennett has his work cut out from him with Allan. The move back to wing has brought Holmes into the game, but Allan is completely out of his depth.

This is the most involvement I've seen from Munster in an origin game.

He's having a great game.

He's got some weapons outside him in Capewell (effective as a 2nd rower), Gagai and Val

Active Now

• Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • theshed
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • BroncoFan94
  • I bleed Maroon
  • jd87
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Brocko
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.