Game III Queensland Origin team

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the series over.

We aren't winning without JT.

Upload 2017 6 23 20 26 56

We need to smash the crap out of Hayne this game. Really give it to him. He has done nothing since coming back to league and was exposed for the fraud he is in game 2. Pathetic in defence and unlikely to pass in attack. He is still riding on the coattails of '09 and NSW will be sure to pick him as he is media darling #1

Even Inglis I have never seen him play on the right or palm with his left hand. Gagai is left footed. Well he kicks goals with his left foot so I assume that is his dominant side. I have never seen him use his left arm to carry though he might be one of those weirdos that are different like my brother that bowls left arm in cricket and bats right handed. He was just taught like that as a child though. You can train yourself or just be gifted enough I suppose

Seen a bit of that as a junior cricket coach . Bowling is not as coached . Batting there is usually someone showing you how to hold the bat and face up .

Left footers are an advantage in AFL and Soccer . Can still kick on the left side of the field while under pressure from the inside .
Left foot step on the left side of the field is a killer move . Freddy Fittler ?

a little while back there was a highlights video of moga and he was playing boh sides of the field whilst carrying, fending and flick passing with both hands.... showing that he is a serious talent.

I'll be very disappointed if he leaves another full year under Bennett and he could be anything

I was thinking similar re the vid of Moga . He`s very talented . Needs to show us more . He`s got it in him .

One point of detail those highlights were nearly all day games ...

Kevvie will go to Cam and Cooper and get who they want. I see Munster in 6, Gagai into centre and Oates being recalled onto the wing.

Kevvie will go to Cam and Cooper and get who they want. I see Munster in 6, Gagai into centre and Oates being recalled onto the wing.

That's what I want to see as well, plus Glasby making way for Kaufusi. Kaufusi and Papalii off the bench plus Hess late would provide huge momentum for Qld after the initial 20 minutes and Kaufusi is so much better than Glasby. Even if he weren't, it wouldn't be hard to be better than Glasby's game 2 performance.

I really hope we can get Inglis back next year. Don't underestimate the hole he has left in the side too.

It's interesting though that pre-match last night, Locky was asked that question and stated that Morgan would be the frontrunner for 6 (mentioning Hunt, Norman and DCE as other options and not mentioning Munster), and Munster would be a viable option for centre. Someone asked him about Gagai to centre and Oates to wing and Locky was not keen at all with that idea.

Like I said, very interesting statement from the QLD selector

I'd go with Morgan in the halves and bring in Granville for the utility spot on the bench.

Gagai has to stay on the wing, he would be a liability in the centres.

Thurston out Hunt In

Boyd out Munster in

Mayby Papalli out,and Kafusi or Sims in. Need to know why Papalli was relatively flat on Wednesday.

Would love to see Oates back in but not ready to dump Holmes yet, but would not argue the point too much

I don't think Hunt is up to it mentally.

A win would fire up his confidence, but dropping an origin decider would be one drop too many.

Give it to Munster or Morgan.

Hunt - just make sure he polishes the trophy before we gift it to NSW. Be his main contribution to the Queensland team. Not the guy you want in the pressure cooker.

Still don't understand the love for Holmes? Am I missing something. Oates is a machine and won't let QLD down. Still need the meters.

I think playing along side Cronk , Hunt could get the job done. However I would be fine with Cronk at 7 and Munster at 6 and Morgan in the centers. We have the backs anyway you dice it to win this. Both Hunt and Munster are great competitors and can tackle bigger guys , which is a real bonus.

I am tending to coming around to dropping Holmes for Oates , but again they are both origin class backs and potential game winners

The big challenge remains containing the Blues fowards. That will take another mammoth effort. I am pretty confident we can do it but TBH we dont have much depth at all in origin class fowards . So fingers crossed for zero injuries there in the next two weeks.

Hunt - just make sure he polishes the trophy before we gift it to NSW. Be his main contribution to the Queensland team. Not the guy you want in the pressure cooker.

Still don't understand the love for Holmes? Am I missing something. Oates is a machine and won't let QLD down. Still need the meters.

Holmes is a fucking gun, but he's a right side winger, and Gagai is probably the best winger at rep level in the game.

I think it's only fair that one of nsw's key players gets injured and ruled out of game 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • mrslong
  • Culhwch
  • Johnny92
  • phoenix
  • TimWhatley
  • bert_lifts
  • bazza
  • Tim K
  • KateBroncos1812
  • broncsgoat
  • broncomax
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Behold
  • Tmac
  • Volvo Driver
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • Bronx48
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.