Game III teams

I really don't mind considering how he was pretty bad in Game 2.

I don't disagree, I'd rather him over Lewis, Fifita, Frizelle et al.

The judiscary is a fucking joke though.

Good news for Queensland, I was worried they might bring in someone who could actually do something in attack like Lewis or Frizell.

After I heard Paul Kunt explaining how it was partly Segiaros fault suggesting that he had hold of Soward and when he let go it partly caused the tackle to go bad I knew it was already done. I agree Jackson is no big in it's just the way these ***** get to manipulate things to suit them.

I don't disagree, I'd rather him over Lewis, Fifita, Frizelle et al.

The judiscary is a fucking joke though.

This. It's just fucking laughable at Origin time.

The backs pick themselves, it's our forward pack that needs fixing.

8 - Scott
9 - Smith
10 - McGuire
11 - Thaiday
12 - Guerra
13 - Parker

14 - Napa
15 - Gillett
16 - Papali
17 - Morgan/Hunt

Sad thing is they will most likely only make one player change. Cronk in with DCE dropping back to the bench and Morgan gone.

McGuire needs to start for mine. He is a workhorse prop that will run and tackle all day. I'd rather my bench have got short bursts of impact. A bench with Napa, Papalli, Gillett is a good start IMO

With the Jackson tackle I was watching the game and I thought it was mainly Eastwood turning Soward's head like that which caused him to end up in that position and he didn't really end up in a dangerous position. Soward stayed down and we all know that Soward isn't the strongest bloke around.

With the Jackson tackle I was watching the game and I thought it was mainly Eastwood turning Soward's head like that which caused him to end up in that position and he didn't really end up in a dangerous position. Soward stayed down and we all know that Soward isn't the strongest bloke around.

Righto mate.

You don't call this dangerous?

25isw3k.jpg

I can live with the downgrade.

I'm not a fan of the system and how Eastwood is able to get off scot free because of the committee was too incompetent to get the charge right in the first place.

So we have probably lost McGuire and Gagai for this game but I tell you what, Inglis has been immense for Souths and you know who else has had a HUGE game...Chris McQueen...I wonder if he's been spoken to.

On the other side of the coin, DCE has been below par again.

Please, not McQueen.

Napa for McGuire.

Napa has to come in. Papalii isn't a prop.

gagai made a few Broncos look pretty ordinary a few times tonight. He's definitely ready for a big game in origin

Active Now

• Xzei
  • kman
  • Midean
  • Fatboy
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Painin the Haas
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • Footy Fanatic
  • winslow_wong
  • Jazza
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.