GAME THREE

Haha - that is Gold. I was reading in the CM that Thurston was also giving it to him after Pearce was sledging him in the first two games. Incredible, Pearce allegedly said JT was too old and was a has-been.

Hey Mitch, I'd still take a has-been over a never-was been any day.

Yeah, he was giving it to him all night. Take a look at Thurston after Chambers scores.

OfficialFaintDutchshepherddog.gif

So according to kevvie what Thurston said to Pearce was "you're the worst halfback ever to play for NSW and the only way you're gonna get you hands on the shield is if you go and touch the one Wally is holding out the front"

Gold.

More than that he invited him to bring his phone out the front and I'll take a photo of you and the shield with Wally. At full time he was shouting in the Queensland huddle too f... old too f....old.

More than that he invited him to bring his phone out the front and I'll take a photo of you and the shield with Wally. At full time he was shouting in the Queensland huddle too f... old too f....old.

Haha really? That is awesome. What a legend. That's what happens when you disrespect a champion.

Yeah, I heard that.

Someone else was saying it as well. Too old, too slow. Not sure who, it didn't sound like Thurston.

So according to kevvie what Thurston said to Pearce was "you're the worst halfback ever to play for NSW and the only way you're gonna get you hands on the shield is if you go and touch the one Wally is holding out the front"

Gold.

Ay yo lesson here Mitchell... you come at the king, you best not miss

What I find funny is people praised Pearce for game 2. At best, he was above average, and then that's down to pure luck - twice he literally handed the ball to QLD but our players knocked on both times.

What I find funny is people praised Pearce for game 2. At best, he was above average, and then that's down to pure luck - twice he literally handed the ball to QLD but our players knocked on both times.

He was better then DCE, but then that was no achievement.

And I ended up uploading the wrong video.. Ended up uploading the test video.

I should probably stop using similar names for the video files.

Anyway, here is the video I meant to upload. Pretty much the same, just a little bit extra added and I removed the QUEENSLANDER chant at the end.. It just didn't sound right to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anyway, here is the video I meant to upload. Pretty much the same, just a little bit extra added and I removed the QUEENSLANDER chant at the end.. It just didn't sound right to me.

Unbelievable. The intensity of the game was mirrored perfectly. Just try after try after try, a Maroons avalanche. You could see the emotion after every one of them too. You're a credit to this site.

Awesome video.

Personally, I liked the Queenslander chant at the end, and I would've loved to also see that moment where Thurston kicks his 9th goal (I think) and goes... "Too fucking old!"

Great video!!

As good as any highlight reel will be, no video will ever depict just how dominant we were in that game. You can show all the tries and big hits but you just cant portray how we just totally owned all 80 minutes

I have an erection.

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Gaz
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Brotherdu
  • Wolfie
  • Ejbroncos
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.