Game Two

QLD stuffed up when they went for the penalty goal earlier on.

Slater shouldn't have played and DCE should not be picked.

Yeah, I defended the DCE selection, but he certainly let everyone down. Morgan too, he has been rubbish.

Supposed to have time off in the final 5...

If Cronk played, we probably would have won.

well probably not, that game was completely rigged. I cannot wait to see the pathetic attempt at explaining the Inglis no try. It is indefensible.

We would have won if the video refs weren't on the take. Well NswRL are happy I guess

well probably not, that game was completely rigged. I cannot wait to see the pathetic attempt at explaining the Inglis no try. It is indefensible.

Yeah, but at the same time their no try didn't look like a forward pass either.

Seen nothing from DCE that justifies his selection over Hunt so far, pedestrian.

And I have to again ask the question, what Queensland would have lost from having Hunt there? DCE was lost in attack, his kicking game was in no way better then Hunt's when he did kick and even then it was limited and he was a turnstile in defence. Hunt offered us a player who can turn a match and win it for his side, Smith and Thurston can more then handle directing the ship. Loyalty I can understand, when its justified.

Last edited:
Take out Cronk and you take out years of structure and combinations. DCE was just totally lost. He had nothing worked out with anybody. Game 3 will again depend on DCE and how well he fits into this side instead of not.

What a yawn game

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.