CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Looks like we have an NRL ref subbing for an umpire tonight.

Maxwell does almost nothing again before getting out to the wide one. Aussie wickets have all been shocking so far.

Well let's see if David can live up to the hype with a platform set or not.

So if Finch is out for the next match / touney, do you go Green or Smith? Surely it is Green.

So if Finch is out for the next match / touney, do you go Green or Smith? Surely it is Green.
I think they might go Smith. If it was against a top tier nation I’d go Green cause if he pops off well **** it not only would give me an orgasm but we would likely win. However I reckon being Afghanistan someone like Stoinis might open and Steve might just end up being a 40 off 30 insurance to make sure we don’t **** up. Also probably highly dependent on whether we just need to win or that we need to win by like 120 runs if it is the latter you obviously go with Green.

Really poor show by the Aussie cricket team not coming out to greet the fans after the game. Hundreds of little kids out past their bedtime waiting for a signature or a photo only for them to hide in the sheds. Glad to say the Broncos always do better than that.

Hopefully NZ can beat England today as that would almost certainly get us qualified, if not though.. it's going to come down to NRR and who can put the bigger margin on their opponent

We have Afghanistan and England will have Sri Lanka

Uh oh, Rashid might have done his knee on the Gabba here.

Pakistan get an awful runout and then the guy who caused it goes BANG! This is carnage.

We need to bowl first and come out swinging, England have a 50 run advantage on us, the only way I see us going through is if England are asked to bat first and Sri Lanka take their chase deep meanwhile we get to bat last and knock over a low total with at least half a dozen overs to spare

Aussies digging themselves into an even bigger hole.

A possible loss to Afghanistan as the cherry on top of a pretty shit world cup performance.

Who's idea was it to swap starc with Richardson

Aussies got lucky but don't really deserve to go any further in the tournament.

The decision to not play a fully fit Mitchell Starc against one of the lower ranked teams in the tournament when you need to knock them over cheaply, it's got to be one of the worst decisions in Australian cricket

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.