CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Speaking of cricket, you know how Australia has been screaming out for an all rounder for decades and then found Green…I’ve mentioned him before but I think Green is not the only hope…there is another…Aaron Hardie. His knock against Sri Lanka was class and his all round stats are extremely impressive for both bat and ball. Aussies need to be careful to give him opportunities too…he was born in England.

Carey and Labs drop two tough chances off Lyon in one over

I suspect this series will end 1-1 but I have to say, the reason Test Cricket is given the tag of "boring" is because of the conditions in the sub-continent, they're scoring at 2.3 runs an over on Day 1

I suspect this series will end 1-1 but I have to say, the reason Test Cricket is given the tag of "boring" is because of the conditions in the sub-continent, they're scoring at 2.3 runs an over on Day 1

And a wicket chance / half chance almost every ball. This is great stuff.

My gosh, he's on a hattie!!!! Swepson or Warney?

Nathan Lyon has been an outstanding finger spinner but it's pretty obvious that Swepson is the one who will do the most damage in these conditions for us

Sri Lanka all out for 212

8 wickets to the spinners so I'm wondering if par might be more of a 250 rather than the 450's that were happening in Pakistan.

200 looks a good score already particularly when Smith runs himself out.

We need to stop throwing our wickets away, Marnus was probably unlucky as it was the right shot to the field he just picked out the only fielder on that side of the field. Smith run out, probably not really acceptable

We need a decent partnership, 100 run lead would probably be huge

I guess Fox couldn't be bothered putting together a panel for this series?

Can I just say, there are certain bowlers/teams in world cricket that make international cricket almost impossible to watch on anything other than mute.

Speaking of cricket, you know how Australia has been screaming out for an all rounder for decades and then found Green…I’ve mentioned him before but I think Green is not the only hope…there is another…Aaron Hardie. His knock against Sri Lanka was class and his all round stats are extremely impressive for both bat and ball. Aussies need to be careful to give him opportunities too…he was born in England.
Yeah I love some of these WA players coming through. Obviously Green is in the side. Aaron can’t be far off it. Josh Phillipe should be getting more of a look in, in every format. Want to see him get an opportunity as a batsman not a keeper in the Aussie side for Red ball. He has been good since he fixed his technique.

Not to mention not that he is close to making Australia, Teague Wyllie is a gem.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • broncsgoat
  • marw
  • Browny
  • LGH
  • GCBRONCO
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.