CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Australia to bowl first, have them 5/50 inside 15 overs.

6 wicket win chasing 280

What sort of pitch has india decided on?
I don't think it would matter... if they put a road out there they'll score 400 and Aussies will panic in the chase and be all out for sub 300.

If they put a dust bowl out there they'll probably still score 300 and then we'll be skittled for 200.

I think they'll go a road... Australia aren't the best chasers and part time offies that don't turn are our kryptonite anyway

Australia to win easily.

Broncos Australia 500, India all out for 22.
Australia have been pretty clutch and ruthless in finals only losing 2 out of 9 in all 3 formats. Only thing is this crop seem to be past the point of being motivated by ruthlessness. This probably isn’t the best thing for improving the quality of cricket they have chucked up since JL considering they have waltzed into a final with some pretty average cricket at times.

Australia wins toss and chooses to field
I don't know much about cricket, but isn't it more tiring for the team to field first? I guess it's nice to know what your target is.

I don't know much about cricket, but isn't it more tiring for the team to field first? I guess it's nice to know what your target is.

Normally chasing can be good but not in India and not against India. India are the masters at making huge targets and will have the pitch at its best for bowling. This is not the decision I would have made.

I think their thinking is dew later on. And I think Australia were banking on a start like we had against South Africa

This pitch is sad though, surely you can pull something a little more quality

Australia have been pretty clutch and ruthless in finals only losing 2 out of 9 in all 3 formats. Only thing is this crop seem to be past the point of being motivated by ruthlessness. This probably isn’t the best thing for improving the quality of cricket they have chucked up since JL considering they have waltzed into a final with some pretty average cricket at times.
Form is temporary . Class is permanent .

Unread

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • BroncsNBundy
  • RolledOates
  • Culhwch
  • maddo
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.