CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Aussies have put themselves into a position to win it with smart bowling and great fielding, but it will require smart batting to get there now... can they actually do it.

Feel the key could be Smudge and Marnus. Looks a wicket to grind out runs and those two are our anchors.

Some quick early runs from Warner, Head and Marsh would be handy as well.

India went at 8rpo in the first 10 overs... but after losing some wickets Kholi and KL ground them to a standstill.

They then failed to adapt to the Aussie bowling plans.

Aussie bats are going in knowing this is a slow pitch and ticking the board over with singles could be the difference

India are spraying it here but that ball is doing plenty. If Shami gets this right consistently, it spells a lot of trouble.

That over from Shami has everything - 1w, W, 1b, 4, 1lb, 5w, .

Marsh goes. This might be heartbreak for Aus and I don’t have another 4am game in me. I don’t think Aus will do it but hope to wake up to good news.

Marsh goes. This might be heartbreak for Aus and I don’t have another 4am game in me. I don’t think Aus will do it but hope to wake up to good news.
Yeah not awesome scheduling for Aussies having to go to work on a Monday. But that’s the life of a global sports fan in Australia. My money is on a Josh Inglis statue being erected in the aftermath of this game.

I don't know why I'm here but am I still. I told myself after the Spurs wolves heartbreak game no more late night sport

Playing it smart taking the singles hitting the fence when its there

love how they trying on nine to garner sympathy for india how they have nothing else going on it was suppose to be there time

Active Now

• teampjta
  • Swordfish
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • mrslong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Manofoneway
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.