CRICKET General Cricket Discussion - 2023/24

Yeah it's hard to deny that he's a good looking rooster. Shouldn't be allowed to be that good looking and be able to play cricket for Australia. I remember watching a game a while ago, where he was playing for Australia and smashing 6s like it ain't no thing, not sure what his batting form is like atm

99 against the Heat so he’s going alright. Just needs to stop getting runout

How can you bad mad with a man so ridiculously good looking

Yeah but (I was watching that last night by the way and he didn't look that concerned when he walked off) I reckon his career might be coming to a crashing halt sadly, he is starting to get injured a lot these days. So sad, he is genuinely one of the best fast bowlers I have ever seen.

Incidentally, can you believe Rabada has already played over 20 tests? He could well go down as the fast bowler with the most wickets ever at this rate, he is just so good, even for someone so young!

Under 19 Pakistan rolled by Afghanistan at the WC.

Big day for Pakistan.

They’ll come out and win the next games on tour scoring 400. It’s the Afridi Pakistan way.

A few years ago I would have said they were throwing the match but they seem to have moved on from those shenanigans now. How embarrassing.

A few years ago I would have said they were throwing the match but they seem to have moved on from those shenanigans now. How embarrassing.

Throwing games is so 1998.

You bowl a no ball third ball of the sixth over. You make 50k and some guy named ‘John’ makes a lot more.

You feel morally better because well I didn’t cost us the game.

Throwing games is so 1998.

You bowl a no ball third ball of the sixth over. You make 50k and some guy named ‘John’ makes a lot more.

You feel morally better because well I didn’t cost us the game.

Call me cynical but to me the 2010 Sydney test was an obvious fix.

India 0/159 after 27.
We don’t even look like getting a wicket.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Harry Sack
  • bazza
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • LittleDavey
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.