Gold Coast Titans Discussion

There's still a bit of talk about CS9 heading northwards. I think his wife has probably already made up HIS mind. I believe the Broncos might be the favoured destination. A team that came last, dragged up to elite level in one season, such a great storyline for CS9: The Sequel. Book two of ten!!!
Would be massive for either team.

So the titans have signed Jojo Fifita, David's cousin. Media's hyping it up😄. He's a former sprint champ and ok at rugby.

So the titans have signed Jojo Fifita, David's cousin. Media's hyping it up😄. He's a former sprint champ and ok at rugby.
Yeah they're stretching a bit with David I think, but I'm pretty sure he's a bit better then ok at rugby. Met him a few times myself. Great young kid. Best I could ask for from a local junior signing.

Following on from my personal experience with him, our juniors guy who literally posts detailed accounts of every decent kid from 13 up daily, rates him in the top 3 juniors he has ever seen.

Last edited:
Yeah they're stretching a bit with David I think, but I'm pretty sure he's a bit better then ok at rugby. Met him a few times myself. Great young kid. Best I could ask for from a local junior signing.

Following on from my personal experience with him, our juniors guy who literally posts detailed accounts of every decent kid from 13 up daily, rates him in the top 3 juniors he has ever seen.
So, you got your very own Big Pete!!

Top 3 juniors or top 3 Titian’s juniors? This is a very important distinction

Top 3 juniors or top 3 Titian’s juniors? This is a very important distinction
Just states, "Magnificent signing, in the top three juniors I have ever seen."

When probed on the other 2 he includes Tom Weaver (current junior) and a young Ryan James though. So could easily be Titans juniors. Given he mainly covers Northern NSW and South East QLD maybe that area?

Just states, "Magnificent signing, in the top three juniors I have ever seen."

When probed on the other 2 he includes Tom Weaver (current junior) and a young Ryan James though. So could easily be Titans juniors. Given he mainly covers Northern NSW and South East QLD maybe that area?
So somehow rates Ryan James over Haas
🤔🤔🤔

So somehow rates Ryan James over Haas
🤔🤔🤔
Nobody at the Titans saw Haas or any of the other worthwhile juniors in that area, which is why they were often signed from under their noses. Their juniors guy was doing a terrible job for a long time. The only juniors guy who does a worse job in their area is the Storm guy, who apparently lives, works and literally never leaves Brisbane.

Nobody at the Titans saw Haas or any of the other worthwhile juniors in that area, which is why they were often signed from under their noses. Their juniors guy was doing a terrible job for a long time. The only juniors guy who does a worse job in their area is the Storm guy, who apparently lives, works and literally never leaves Brisbane.
I don't think mdrew had a role with the club and think Haas has his own junior write up on the forum as well. That's what was interesting to me about it.

Haas will end up at the Titans, it is just a question of when and whether he pushes hard enough to get out of his current contract.

@The Don
340 posts. And you took convincing!
Can't complain gives me somewhere to reply to stuff without derailing too. Still feel bad posting signings while you have nothing of note yet though. Hence why GK beat me to it. I know there ain't much out there and Copley and Asiata are all but confirmed but you've still got what 4-6 spots to fill? Interested to see who you sign for this year or whether it'll just be QCUP etc. on 1 year contracts in preparation for 2022.

Haas will end up at the Titans, it is just a question of when and whether he pushes hard enough to get out of his current contract.

That is my fear but hopefully he bonds more with us over the next four years. By then hopefully we are back to normal and Titans continue to flounder.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.