Gold Coast Titans Discussion

No one can really be sure, but he has established credibility over a long period of time for being right about what he says.

although he hasn't got a perfect record. he did tell us Fifita would be staying put
To be fair, I'm pretty sure that was the generally held view at the club, I got told the same thing a couple days prior. I just found it really hard to believe/astounding that Kevvie would be getting as little input as he suggests. But by the sounds he probably knows what he's talking about.

I think it’s great the Titans are talking themselves up. They’ll carve up preseason, think they’re the Gods of Cavill Ave and then after an injury or two to their stars will crumple in a heap. It’s going to be glorious to watch.

Keegan hipgraves on his way to Parra. Hopefully it works out for him, he's a good lad

Glad he got another NRL contract at least. Was tough for Hipgrave, he was either a player you loved or hated because of his aggressive play. Could never be said that he didn't put in though. Unfortunately a casualty of our 2R depth with apparently Joseph Vuna possibly on the way as well(maybe T&T). I don't remember him myself, left the Warriors a couple years back for a Mormon mission.

I think it’s great the Titans are talking themselves up. They’ll carve up preseason, think they’re the Gods of Cavill Ave and then after an injury or two to their stars will crumple in a heap. It’s going to be glorious to watch.
Could you cite a couple of sources for the claim that 'the Titans are talking themselves up'? I haven't seen it in print anywhere but would like to if it exists.

Pretty sure you haven't taken any notice of the Titans season 2020 because they went well WITHOUT stars and the addition of Esse,Tino Alphabet and Fifita won't hurt them. I've got $500 to say they'll again finish in front of the Broncos if you'd care to back your call.

Imagine having stars to get injured.

I'd love for Titans to pick both of Gagai and Chambers up just in order to become premiership contenders for next year.

1. AJ Brimson
2. Phillip Sami
3. Treymain Spry
4. Will Chambers
5. Dane Gagai
6. Jamal Fogarty
7. Tanah Boyd

That's a nice backline. Yes I am ignoring Ash Taylor

I'd love for Titans to pick both of Gagai and Chambers up just in order to become premiership contenders for next year.

1. AJ Brimson
2. Phillip Sami
3. Treymain Spry
4. Will Chambers
5. Dane Gagai
6. Jamal Fogarty
7. Tanah Boyd

i couldn't give a **** what the Titans do next year, and I like @The Don. Maybe take it up with him in the Titans thread.

1. AJ Brimson
2. Phillip Sami
3. Treymain Spry
4. Will Chambers
5. Dane Gagai
6. Jamal Fogarty
7. Tanah Boyd

they won't be premiership contenders with those halves (or their # 4)

they won't be premiership contenders with those halves (or their # 4)
Fair enough assessment. They probably would need a much better 9 to compensate. Someone like Jake Friend would be a good buy.

Fair enough assessment. They probably would need a much better 9 to compensate. Someone like Jake Friend would be a good buy.

re-signed with the Roosters, i believe ...

besides with those halves, they'd need Cam Smith to compensate. and i doubt they have the cash for him given their spending spree

re-signed with the Roosters, i believe ...

besides with those halves, they'd need Cam Smith to compensate. and i doubt they have the cash for him given their spending spree
I heard he was re-signing but didn't know if he had.

Haha yeah, they definitely would need a top tier 9.

Maybe they could be in contention for Harry Grant? I don't see why not.

They probably do have a bit of cash seeing as they have released a few players like Cartwright, Shannon Boyd, Ryan James, Leilani Latu. I believe they were all on salaries of over 500k a season.

They probably do have a bit of cash seeing as they have released a few players like Cartwright, Shannon Boyd, Ryan James, Leilani Latu. I believe they were all on salaries of over 500k a season.

They've since purchased Foulsmellingodour and Fifita on massive contracts, that money is gone.

I don’t know what tino signed for but It wouldn’t have been cheap so I feel I can safely assume him and Fifita are probably taking 2 million up. Bye bye money

Last edited:

1. AJ Brimson
2. Phillip Sami
3. Treymain Spry
4. Will Chambers
5. Dane Gagai
6. Jamal Fogarty
7. Tanah Boyd

Shouldn’t your name be upthetits?

I don’t know what tino signed for but It wouldn’t have been cheap so I feel I can safely assume him and Fifita are probably taking 2 million up. Bye bye money
I think it was reported that Tino signed for around $600k... so basically $1.85M between the two of them.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.