PRE-GAME Grand Final - Broncos vs Cowboys v

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013
Re: Grand Final - Broncos vs Cowboys

What does everyone think of the goal kicking tomorrow? Will it have much of an impact?

Imo, Parker is quite a competent goal kicker but hardly ever manages to land the crucial ones. Thurston is better but he seems to be misfiring lately including missing a fairly easy one against the Storm.

Hopefully the Broncos can run them around underneath the sticks to make life easier for him.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

What does everyone think of the goal kicking tomorrow? Will it have much of an impact?

Imo, Parker is quite a competent goal kicker but hardly ever manages to land the crucial ones. Thurston is better but he seems to be misfiring lately including missing a fairly easy one against the Storm.

Hopefully the Broncos can run them around underneath the sticks to make life easier for him.

We can't allow this to get into a goal kicking shoot out, if we do we are in trouble. I don't see Thurston mis-firing two weeks in a row

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013

We can't allow this to get into a goal kicking shoot out, if we do we are in trouble. I don't see Thurston mis-firing two weeks in a row

He will if his groin is still a concern

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008

This time tomorrow night we'll know who the 2015 premiers are.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008

It'll be the Broncos...by the 61 st minute !!

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

I'm scared.

Mosyzlak

Mosyzlak

QCup Player
Dec 14, 2013

[MENTION=8290]Unbreakable[/MENTION] Where's that pic from? Looks awesome!

Mosyzlak

Mosyzlak

QCup Player
Dec 14, 2013

Hope it's not an omen, West Coast Eagles lost by 46 points.
Something about Hawthorn's colours has me feeling good that they won!

M

MrTickyM

QCup Player
Oct 3, 2015

I've done enough lurking in my time, now for a first post from enemy territory, Townsville!!!!
Nothing like a good omen.

AFL Grand Final: Two teams that have mascots that have a relationship (birds). One team that has two words, both starting with the same letter (Hawthorn Hawks). Other team has a direction, a place then a mascot (West Coast Eagles).

NRL Grand Final: Two teams that have mascots that have a relationship (Cowboys/Broncos). One team that has two words, both starting with the same letter (Brisbane Broncos). Other team has a direction, a place then a mascot (North Queensland Cowboys).

Match prediction: Broncos by 46

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

I've done enough lurking in my time, now for a first post from enemy territory, Townsville!!!!
Nothing like a good omen.

AFL Grand Final: Two teams that have mascots that have a relationship (birds). One team that has two words, both starting with the same letter (Hawthorn Hawks). Other team has a direction, a place then a mascot (West Coast Eagles).

NRL Grand Final: Two teams that have mascots that have a relationship (Cowboys/Broncos). One team that has two words, both starting with the same letter (Brisbane Broncos). Other team has a direction, a place then a mascot (North Queensland Cowboys).

Match prediction: Broncos by 46

Sounds good to me :lol:

M

MrTickyM

QCup Player
Oct 3, 2015
Grand Final - Broncos vs Cowboys

Also, you wouldn't believe the fans coming out of the woodwork up here this week. Lucky ISC has catered for them... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1443880171745472

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011

Just put on some Roosters, Melbourne or Manly grand final and it'll help you fall asleep.

There is no way the 2013 grand final could put someone to sleep

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011

Say what you like about them there is no evidence whatsoever to say that was a shitty game, it's been the best grand final of this decade by far. Hopefully today's game will be even better.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008

Watching classic matches, specifically Round 10 2005 and just saw Locky completely no-sell a handshake from Russell Smith following the toss.

Somebody should have given that footage to Vonny, she adored Hunt ignoring Locky.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013

Watching classic matches, specifically Round 10 2005 and just saw Locky completely no-sell a handshake from Russell Smith following the toss.

Somebody should have given that footage to Vonny, she adored Hunt ignoring Locky.

Not as much as I adore Vonny :drool:

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008

Just experienced my first daylight savings pass-over.

I'll never get that hour of my life back. :(

Unread

Active Now

• marw
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.