Grand Final Discussion

At least now we have dropped a hell of a lot of tags - chokers, never seen a Rabbitohs GF in colour, the bye round, lol@souffs, shame of the league, never had a Facebook and Twitter status/tweet about the win etc.

Unfortunately, some of the pathetic morons who have etched out an "internet career" by riding the lol@souffs wave, will still be around.......will still be loud....and will still control the minds of the sheep who follow them.

I don't think I've ever enjoyed watching a non-QLD team win a premiership quite as much as I did yesterday. Congratulations Souths Sydney....you deserve it.

[MENTION=2144]Twiztid[/MENTION];

Congrats on the premiership win bro it's great that a die hard like you who stuck through the tough times and never gave up on them can finally lap up the good times and enjoy the success you've waited for so long and dreamed of for so long. As a Reds season holder for years I know exactly how you're feeling. Enjoy it bro

Did anyone see that Souths fan on the 9 news?

He was in the background and pulled his pants down... I think you can figure out the rest.

Last edited:
Hope somebody posts a link and a picture of it

Haha he also pulled down his underwear as well and the censor was off :)

Anyone else think James Graham sailed close to the wind by leading with his head in a few tackles ?

I know NSW always whinged when Nate Myles did it in Origin, but graham seemed to do it a bit in the GF.

I love him as a player though, tough as and very talented ... he just seems to have a bit of the old mongrel pommie forward in him.

South Sydney Rabbitohs fan drops his pants on Channel Nine live cross from Redfern

steinfortnarrow-300x0.jpg

Haha! What a legend. They should make that day a public holiday for him!

Why are they going on about how brave Sam is by playing on with a broken cheekbone, they didn't go on when Shane Webcke played in a GF with a broken arm

All due respect to Webcke, playing with a broken arm is one hell of a feat, but breaking a facial bone and playing 80 minutes is another level. You can't wear a guard on your cheekbone.

All due respect to Webcke, playing with a broken arm is one hell of a feat, but breaking a facial bone and playing 80 minutes is another level. You can't wear a guard on your cheekbone.
I don't know about that... you can do your best to avoid contact with your face, but you generally need both arms to tackle efficiently. Still one hell of a feat for both players.

Reminds me of 2011 and Locky's last game for the Broncos... :crying:

I don't know about that... you can do your best to avoid contact with your face, but you generally need both arms to tackle efficiently. Still one hell of a feat for both players.

Reminds me of 2011 and Locky's last game for the Broncos... :crying:

If you try and avoid contact with your face you're going to be making some awful tackle attempts. It'd be easier to tackle with a broken arm than a broken cheekbone - not that either of those things is easy at all, two of the ATGs.

john-sutton-adam-reynolds-south-sydney-rabbitohs.jpg

Good lord I hope those Tattoo's are fake, they look horrific.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Painin the Haas
  • Tim K
  • Organix
  • Mr Fourex
  • winslow_wong
  • LittleDavey
  • Johnny92
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.