Greg Inglis signing thread.

Does he really need to continue with this "can't wait to come back" trash? I'm a big GI fan, but i haven't really heard any players make such comments in the past..

More than happy for him to return to Melbourne in 2013 as long as he leaves the Broncos with two premiership rings. Honestly, if he's going to play here with the view of heading back to Melbourne, he better do all that he can to deliver us a premiership.

Mister Wright said:
More than happy for him to return to Melbourne in 2013 as long as he leaves the Broncos with two premiership rings. Honestly, if he's going to play here with the view of heading back to Melbourne, he better do all that he can to deliver us a premiership.

^^^ This. No doubt he'll change his tune once he gets here.

I don't read anything much into this. At least he's being honest that he'll walk after 2 years, unlike Izzy Cazaly.

The Rock said:
Seriously, this is ridiculous. I've never hear such crap in my entire life. How can you play for a club when you're already thinking about moving back to Melbourne? Why did he join then? Why didn't he just stay with the Storm? I don't get it, he moved up for family reasons but will move back there in 2 years? I don't understand.

He's also joining a club where he has MANY friends - He's played with a lot of players in our team through Origin and test footy, you'd think he'd be more happy coming here.

Honestly, he better shape up and play some good footy in the next 2 years or I'll be pissed.

He's contracted for 2 years. He can do what he wants after that.

After all the Storm playing group has been through this year and the bond they obviously have he is entitled to feel sentimental about leaving Melbourne.

He'll come here and kill it for 2 years, then whatever happens after then is up to him.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Morepudding
  • Fozz
  • john1420
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.