Greg Inglis signing thread.

So we can expect a press conference at around 10:15am like aeetee said?

Yep, they called a press conference but forgot to tell the press.

The press conference had to be postponed because all journalists were busy talking to masterchef contestants.

Coxy said:
The press conference had to be postponed because all journalists were busy talking to masterchef contestants.
that probably clogged up a tunnel or 2 as well, so its a good thing the masterchef final wasnt on a thursday night or thered be noone at any footy games on the friday!

It's warmer to stay at home to watch Masterchef. So glad it wasn't on a Friday.

Gainey will probably try and talk him into signing with the Titans if it means he gets more commission.

ningnangnong said:
Gainey will probably try and talk him into signing with the Titans if it means he gets more commission.
Well, that depends on whether he trusts the Tits to actually pay... [icon_wink

How long is this going to continue to drag on for? This is becoming very annoying.

I'm actually not bothered by it anymore. We have the team to win next year anyway imo

pennywisealfie said:
I'm actually not bothered by it anymore. We have the team to win next year anyway imo
+1. Hannant is the signing that we needed, Inglis isn't. I would still love to get Inglis but it's not going to bother me if we keep the same team next year we will only get better.

We're not going to win a premiorship next year with a broken down Hodges and Glenn in the centres as our main attack weapons, or bringing in a young guy. Look at the difference Folou has made this year, we need Inglis if we are any chance.

radicaljack said:
We're not going to win a premiorship next year with a broken down Hodges and Glenn in the centres as our main attack weapons, or bringing in a young guy. Look at the difference Folou has made this year, we need Inglis if we are any chance.

I think Glen is improving and with an offseason under his belt he could turn out to be a good centre. His defence is 1st class its his attack that worries me. I'm hoping a full offseason will help Hodges aswell. Time will tell.

Greg Inglis will improve our attack their is no dobuting that, however i dont think it would be as bad as you make it out to be if Inglis didnt come.

Copley is supposed to be pretty decent. Maybe we'll see him there if we don't get GI.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.