Greg Inglis signing thread.

If it's cronk that's getting released, it would appear parra would have the inside running...I couldn't see us chasing a halfback.

Nah I am willing to give Norman & Hunt a couple more years to prove themselves. Especially Norman, he is only 18 and i like what i see.

I honestly can't see The Storm letting Cronk go.

He's much more integral to their game plans than Inglis.

just out of interest does Wendell Sailor have with the Broncos?

not only does he go on and on like he has played for the Dragons his entire career. but during Wednesdays NRL on Fox he questioned the Broncos ability to fit Inglis under the cap for next year

I'm over all of this Inglis stuff. What I really want to know is how many puns the Courier Mail can use about Inglis, the Titans and a BBQ at Searle's place

Gold Coast Titans cook up plan to swoop on Broncos target Greg Inglis

The Titans have turned up the heat on Brisbane in the chase for Greg Inglis

Titans steak claim for Inglis

I am over the spectulation of where he is going or staying.

He probably only said he wanted to come to the Broncos so the Storm would fight for him.

Though the Storm have done everything in their power to make it hard for other clubs to sign their better players.

NRL should have stepped in ages ago & said these are the players that are on the open market.

Exactly right. David Gallop needs to earn the right to keep the balls he grew on the day he imposed their punishment. This whole saga has been very disappointing from the NRL, and I'm beginning to lose faith in them as an operating body for our game.

If the Storm really are giving up Cronk, it's not because he's less important on-field, but because Greg Inglis is better known and more marketable off the pitch. Their biggest struggle over the next few years won't be to keep winning, but to win back the public IMO. They're better off keeping a well known player regarded as the best in the game rather than a brilliant but anonymous halfback.

Nashy said:
Exactly right. David Gallop needs to earn the right to keep the balls he grew on the day he imposed their punishment. This whole saga has been very disappointing from the NRL, and I'm beginning to lose faith in them as an operating body for our game.

I love it how the Melbourne Storm list 2009 as a Grand Final Winning Team

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/defaul ... rship-team

But 1999 as a Premiership Team lol

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/defaul ... remiership

Foordy said:

not only does he go on and on like he has played for the Dragons his entire career. but during Wednesdays NRL on Fox he questioned the Broncos ability to fit Inglis under the cap for next year

Yep , I hate it, makes me hate Wendell. Biggest tosser in League.

Sailor has always been a tosser.

The day after he signed with Union there was a fan day at Red Hill & he had hired bodyguards to 'protect' him.

Noone was interested in meeting him & noone cared.

The fans were laughing at him & so were the players.

Bucking Beads said:
Foordy said:

Yep , I hate it, makes me hate Wendell. Biggest tosser in League.
Annoys the shit out of me how he acts like he was a Dragon his whole life, I don't think he has once shown that he was/is a Broncos since retiring...

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.