Greg Inglis signing thread.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
So it's only the extra 50K that's coming out of the marquee cash instead of the 270 that Rothfield, or whatever, was claiming it to be? If so, that's awesome.

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
I just want to comment....there's been over 1200 posts in this thread and none from me yet.

That is all.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Broncos Sign Greg Inglis
Trad McLean
Bronco Media
10/08/2010 2:47:53 PM

THE WOW Brisbane Broncos have announced that Greg Inglis has agreed to terms to join the club for two years.

Inglis was today released from his contract with the Melbourne storm for the 2011 and 2012 seasons and will join the Broncos instead.

With his fiancee Sally working in Brisbane, Inglis had foreshadowed a possible move to the Broncos.

It came to fruition today around lunchtime when the Storm announced they would grant Inglis a release.

Inglis' manager immediately contacted the Broncos to announce he would be in the famous maroon and yellow jersey next season.

The Broncos will formally announce the signing at a press conference at 3pm this afternoon.

http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx? ... reg-inglis

N

nelly77

U18 Player
Aug 7, 2009
jarro65 said:
Broncos Sign Greg Inglis
Trad McLean
Bronco Media

THE WOW Brisbane Broncos have announced that Greg Inglis has agreed to terms to join the club for two years.

Inglis was today released from his contract with the Melbourne storm for the 2011 and 2012 seasons and will join the Broncos instead.

With his fiancee Sally working in Brisbane, Inglis had foreshadowed a possible move to the Broncos.

It came to fruition today around lunchtime when the Storm announced they would grant Inglis a release.

Inglis' manager immediately contacted the Broncos to announce he would be in the famous maroon and yellow jersey next season.

The Broncos will formally announce the signing at a press conference at 3pm this afternoon.

I am still hanging onto the faint hope it is not true hah - Will wait for the official announcement before I concede defeat...not looking good for me though I must say [icon_drun

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
jarro65 said:
Broncos Sign Greg Inglis
Trad McLean
Bronco Media

Inglis' manager immediately contacted the Broncos to announce he would be in the famous maroon, blue and yellow jersey next season

Fixed.

Ohhhhh nelly.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Clintos said:
Can the press conference be viewed anywhere?

It'll get put on the Broncos web site. They have the NRMA announcement press conference there from this morning.

And good to see 3 people posted the same article. Top shelf icon_thumbs_u

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
i watched the 2006 or 2007 origin series on DVD the other day, and i hadnt realised just how much bigger inglis has gotten over the years. he deadset looks like hes eaten a whole other person since then.

N

nelly77

U18 Player
Aug 7, 2009
Nashy said:
jarro65 said:
Broncos Sign Greg Inglis
Trad McLean
Bronco Media

Alright mate hold up - don't do I get to order my last meal before 3pm and the official announcement and my unfortunate and untimely (not to mention painful) demise..still got 5 minutes left hah

Inglis' manager immediately contacted the Broncos to announce he would be in the famous maroon, blue and yellow jersey next season

Fixed.

Ohhhhh nelly.

Alright mate hold up - sill a couple of minutes before the press conference for me to savour my last meal...oh what a terribly painful and untimely demise is in store for me in less than 3 minutes [eusa_doh

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
One might even say it's the "Sad, sad decline of nelly77" :P

jeremydt

jeremydt

BRL Player
Mar 12, 2010
Looking good :D

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp
3. Inglis
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer (c)
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. Kenny
11. Sammy
12. Te'o
13. Parker
14. Hunt
15. Gillette
16. Glenn
17. Whoever is in form

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
jeremydt said:
Looking good :D

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp
3. Inglis
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer (c)
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. Kenny
11. Sammy
12. Te'o
13. Parker
14. Hunt
15. Gillette
16. Glenn
17. Whoever is in form

I want to see Dane Gagai ahead of Kemp...an all choc back line!

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Prem 7 this year 8 & 9 in subsequent years :)

Active Now

• Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • broncsgoat
  • Spoon
  • Wolfie
  • jd87
  • Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.