Greg Inglis signing thread.

gUt said:
Guys keep it down I am trying to listen to the NRMA annoucement, geez.

LOLZ. I love how it started with Bruno getting tongue tied in the first sentence. [icon_lol1. Clearly thinking about some other issue [icon_wink

Coxy said:
nelly77 said:
Coxy said:
One might even say it's the "Sad, sad decline of nelly77" :P

Touche mate hah

Don't feel too bad. Everyone gets it wrong once in a while (or so I'm told, I haven't experienced it first hand, being perfect and all).

Yeah well I think it is wiser for me to just wait till I engage my brain before I type next time LOL....

Aeetee & Raw Boned Youngster in particular, and anybody else implicated because of my comments - my humblest apologies to you all and I hereby assure you I shall not doubt your information/sauces in the future. Sorry for doubting your info as it was on the money after all...

I shall now go back to work with tail firmly lodged between legs...

Hey, but look on the bright side - We have now have GI..as well as ermm, well yeah Lockyer playing great as well :oops: damn!

Greg Ingis has signed with the Broncos!!!!! Does anyone closer to the club know who we have to perminantly replace winterstein on the wing??

Kemp will be that man, trust me. He's the man who can lead us to a premmy next year. Without Kemp our team is nothing.

nelly77 said:
Coxy said:
nelly77 said:
Coxy said:
One might even say it's the "Sad, sad decline of nelly77" :P

Touche mate hah

Don't feel too bad. Everyone gets it wrong once in a while (or so I'm told, I haven't experienced it first hand, being perfect and all).

Yeah well I think it is wiser for me to just wait till I engage my brain before I type next time LOL....

Aeetee & Raw Boned Youngster in particular, and anybody else implicated because of my comments - my humblest apologies to you all and I hereby assure you I shall not doubt your information/sauces in the future. Sorry for doubting your info as it was on the money after all...

I shall now go back to work with tail firmly lodged between legs...

Hey, but look on the bright side - We have now have GI..as well as ermm, well yeah Lockyer playing great as well :oops: damn!

again with the sauce :roll:

tomato_sauce.jpg

tkday said:
Kemp will be that man, trust me. He's the man who can lead us to a premmy next year. Without Kemp our team is nothing.

Hey dude your cutting my grass. [icon_lol1.

well really, when aeetee etc all said it was a done deal, it obviously wasnt a done deal. if it was a done deal, why did we just up our offer?

while yes, the outcome is the same as what tee etc said, their sources werent exactly correct about the when or how.

Bucking Beads said:
tkday said:

Hey dude your cutting my grass. [icon_lol1.

There's plenty of grass left for you to cut. With Kempy there's an endless supply.

Anonymous person said:
well really, when aeetee etc all said it was a done deal, it obviously wasnt a done deal. if it was a done deal, why did we just up our offer?

while yes, the outcome is the same as what tee etc said, their sources werent exactly correct about the when or how.

face palm

TownsvilleBroncos14 said:
Greg Ingis has signed with the Broncos!!!!! Does anyone closer to the club know who we have to perminantly replace winterstein on the wing??

Dane Gagai, Dale Copley

Of course! Denan Kemp is on his way back but still struggling for form. Will he be ready for 1st grade next year?

2011 Round 1 (Opposition Depending on the draw)

Broncos - Lots
Opposition - None

FTS - GI
MoM - GI

Active Now

• azza.79
  • Mr Fourex
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • Justwin
  • The Strapper
  • Socnorb
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  • Jazza
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Rambstien
  • Lostboy
  • Kev_Guz
  • kman
  • BroncosAlways
  • Galah
  • Browny
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.