Greg Inglis signing thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_mv9ErPT1c

Have a look at this video Broncos fans icon_smile . Just a taste of what we have bought. Man he has put some beef on since 2008.

WARNING WARNING this video could cause major sadness for Broncos fans as it has THAT try he scored in 2008 to knock us out of the comp :cry:

Donny said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_mv9ErPT1c

Have a look at this video Broncos fans icon_smile . Just a taste of what we have bought. Man he has put some beef on since 2008.

WARNING WARNING this video could cause major sadness for Broncos fans as it has THAT try he scored in 2008 to knock us out of the comp :cry:

He is a great player!

1999 said:
enjoy him, he comes back 10kg heavier every pre season, is lazy and turns up to play hard for club fixtures every 5 games, and you'll lose him to another 4 rep games each year, issy was heaps better, im glad the storm arn't footing his ridiculous wage anymore.

Differnece is now he will run out onto a 30k+ Suncorp Stadium. Not hard to "get up" for compared to a 13k Olympic park [icon_lol1.

Aaron said:
1999 said:
enjoy him, he comes back 10kg heavier every pre season, is lazy and turns up to play hard for club fixtures every 5 games, and you'll lose him to another 4 rep games each year, issy was heaps better, im glad the storm arn't footing his ridiculous wage anymore.

Differnece is now he will run out onto a 30k+ Suncorp Stadium. Not hard to "get up" for compared to a 13k Olympic park [icon_lol1.
We need to win away games also.

This is for Cullen to thank him for his departing gift and Aeetee for the partially [icon_razz1 correct info...

the_bow_down.gif

Aeetee said:
Lets clear somethings up. Imo it was a done deal when i started this thread. Maybe not a signed deal but a done deal so to speak. As far as i know the whole time the contract was being finalised making sure the cap wasn't broken and other players money wasn't dipped into. GIs original offer was always going to end up a little higher at the end of the day. It was either a good 3rd party sponsor or the marque payment.

As for the Titians and Bunnies offer, well they where never gunna make him change his mind unless it was a **** load of money. And like you wouldn't knock back a free flight to the goldie or a free dinner witha movie star.

And as for Melbourne the only thing they had was hope. On the week end when they said what they did, was only because the auditors said that there was no reason they could keep the 4. So they thought YES hes can stay. Well no he can't because he had already done the deal to come to Brisbane.

Tgis whole thing has been a soap opera and a well drawn out one.

agreed. i have thought this all along. i dont know why everyones arguing about it anyway.

WOW my source was actually right. I even doubted him myself!

Anyway I am bloddy stoked we have Inglis. Sucked in to Storm and Titans who tried to work together to ensure that he didn't come to the Broncs. Go Greg Inglis!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)

Awesome, glad it's done but hope the boys focus on the month ahead rather than future glory.

its a shame we had to lose folau to allow this to be a reality. imo, the loss of folau is only partially eased with this signing. i think folau is currently in better form, and possibly has a brighter future. but having said that, its out of our hands. welcome GI!

I think Inglis's form has been affected by the dramas around him punching his girlfriend and the looming salary cap scandal. When he slips on Renouf's old jumper - look out NRL.

The Rock said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
its a shame we had to lose folau to allow this to be a reality. imo, the loss of folau is only partially eased with this signing. i think folau is currently in better form, and possibly has a brighter future. but having said that, its out of our hands. welcome GI!

I think Inglis took Melbourne for granted though due to theit amazing sucess. He was in outstanding form at the start of his career but has been inconsistant since. I think a change of clubs will do him wonders.

Yep and I reckon Ivan and Locky will get GI more involved which we be good for him and the team.

We're going to lose some players as usual after 2011 because of this, who's off contract after then?

just saw this on LU, fucking hilarious

inglis2.jpg

Apt picture.

It feels like 1997 over at LU with the way they're carrying on.

Major JW Hochstetter said:
Apt picture.

It feels like 1997 over at LU with the way they're carrying on.

Haha, I was just having a squiz at that 'GI to the Broncos' thread. Talk about jealous. [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Lostboy
  • Bish
  • simplythebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • Griffo
  • leon.bott
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Rambstien
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.