Greg Inglis signing thread.

we'll have to change the colour of our logo to black like south sydney.

Heard it confirmed on the radio, which is saying alot considering its canberra.

nelly77 said:
Coxy said:
One might even say it's the "Sad, sad decline of nelly77" :P

Touche mate hah

Don't feel too bad. Everyone gets it wrong once in a while (or so I'm told, I haven't experienced it first hand, being perfect and all).

Bruno to Michael Searle, "And that, young fella, is how you do it." [icon_lol1.

Suck on it the Storm and the Titans...

How about that Centre of Excellence, it surely is paying for itself now.

Did the Titans really think they had a chance?

Hey Greg. Here's a heap of money... you know as well as anyone that we really can't afford this... hell, we can't even afford our current roster. Our best player currently is about 87 years old, and just won't retire... or stop getting tatts... and uhh.. you could struggle with a good 4 hour commute each day from Paddington to training.

Or you can go to a better, rich club with massive history, who has unearthed a fair percentage of the best players to play the game.... and be like... 5 minutes from home.

Press conference was just on FoxSports and i must say, Bruno impressed me !

He also stressed that the ridiculous numbers being quoted were way off the mark. The Broncos got him on their originl offer plus an extra 45 grand from the marquee player allowance

nelly77 said:
I am still hanging onto the faint hope it is not true hah - Will wait for the official announcement before I concede defeat...not looking good for me though I must say [icon_drun

Soooooo an article written by the Broncos Media Manager is not official enough for you? [icon_razz1

finally this shit is out of the way, lets go get the prem

jarro65 said:
Press conference was just on FoxSports and i must say, Bruno impressed me !

He also stressed that the ridiculous numbers being quoted were way off the mark. The Broncos got him on their originl offer plus an extra 45 grand from the marquee player allowance

i saw that too ... and i have to say i am a very happy man right now :D

Well he wasn't ever going to the Titans but using them made us increase our offer.

wheres the dude that said his signing with the titans would be announced today?

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • Alec
  • broncs30
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • Browny
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Jazza
  • Rowdy124
  • barker
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.