Greg Inglis signing thread.

Re: Greg Inglis walks away from...

Might just be announcing the new CEO though.

Can an admin edit the title of this thread to include Press Conf at 2pm starts page 18, or something, so we don't have the same discussion in a few threads.

gee they **** arse around. The deal is done has been done for awhile, just announce it already. ***** me off how they play the 'we are working it out deal.

Having said that gee i hope they don.t announce hes re signed with them... Doh ;)

There's no way they can afford to keep him.

He has to be coming here next year

Aeetee said:
gee they **** arse around. The deal is done has been done for awhile, just announce it already. **** me off how they play the 'we are working it out deal.

Having said that gee i hope they don.t announce hes re signed with them... Doh ;)
Tee, you're contradicting yourself. You say the deal is done, but hope he hasn't re-signed with them...

Do clubs usually call a press conference to announce that a player is leaving the club?

Re: Greg Inglis press conference and signing thread.

lets hope so.... Could be announcing the re signing of key players due to Greg leaving.

Aeetee said:
lets hope so.... Could be announcing the re signing of key players due to Greg leaving.

New CEO announcement

ALH said:
Aeetee said:

New CEO announcement

This.

Ghibli said:
Aeetee said:
gee they **** arse around. The deal is done has been done for awhile, just announce it already. **** me off how they play the 'we are working it out deal.

Tee, you're contradicting yourself. You say the deal is done, but hope he hasn't re-signed with them...

I know :) ok to be honest i heard thats its a done deal. 100% but you never know in this game. I believe it. Put it this way i'll be really shocked if he doesn't confirm what i know.

Would make no sense to call a press conference to announce that a player is going to a different team.

If it were a Brisbane press conference, that would make sense.

It could be a conference to tell the public (since News want to be so open about it) saying what they plan to do to feild a team, and part of that plan will be Inglis moving to another News Ltd. team..

It would make sense to announce it amongst other things though, like other players being resigned due to Inglis leaving.
EDIT: What Nashy said.

Emma said:
It would make sense to announce it amongst other things though, like other players being resigned due to Inglis leaving.
EDIT: What Nashy said.

Yep exactly and Bellamy has basically said they need to let players go so they can manage their 2011 squad

I still am not letting myself get excited. The new CEO thing sound the most feasible.

Maybe its a swap - they get Bruno and we get Inglis.

I hate them, but not that much.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.