Greg Inglis signing thread.

Re: Greg Inglis press conference and signing thread.

Melbourne Storm poised to reveal new CEO

League circles were abuzz with speculation when a press release for a "major announcement" was sent out this morning that the Storm were about to announce that Greg Inglis, one of its 'big four', would be joining the Brisbane Broncos next season. At least one newspaper reported the imminent departure of the superstar on its website before taking down the article.

However, a Storm spokesman confirmed Melbourne will announce its replacement for former chief executive Brian Waldron and former acting chief executive Matt Hanson, who were both implicated in the club's large scale salary cap rorting that has seen it lose two premierships and be consigned to playing this season for no points.

It is believed that the appointee will come from the Victorian business community.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/rug...-poised-to-reveal-new-ceo-20100721-10kfw.html

false alarm then i guess

Yawn.

For this, I put on my good pants?

I hate those Storm players.

On the radio they are saying they will probably be announcing today that Inglis has signed with the Bronocs.

lets wait for the press shin dig. New CEO announced. Then tells everyone his first order of business is to release GI. Everyone happy :)

When is it?

Apparently it was about a new CEO.

Lame..

Who was the idiot that asked for the thread title to be changed...

Who's the new CEO????

I CBF reading the latest posts in this thread. Have we signed him?

KrispyKris said:
Have we signed him?

Not yet, but at this rate will will get him when his Storm contract expires in 2 years. [icon_razz1

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Hurrijo
  • Alec
  • Santa
  • Dee
  • Rambstien
  • blacknwhite
  • Canga
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.