RUMOUR Greg Inglis to broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inglis does plan to live in Sandgate ( why I don't know ha ha ) when he retires from footy as far as I've heard and really, if he was t accept a bit of a pay cut its just possible he could play for the Broncos or the Titans. The tits must have a few bucks available after missing DCE and it's a straight drive from Sandgate to the Coast....I wouldn't totally be surprised as it's got a certain logic to moving north of the border.

Sandgate direct to the coast? I hope someone has spoken to him about the issues with the Gateway...

What if Daniel Dowell is actually Greg Inglis and he was actually going to sign with us but wanted to gauge the fans opinions first? Imagine him coming out next year when the Rabbits play the Broncos and saying he would have come to Brisbane if it wasn't for BHQ. I'd laugh. First Henjak, now us.

Haha.

"Yeah I was about to sign and then that **** broncos4life called me a troll... Broncos 4 life indeed"

What if Daniel Dowell is actually Greg Inglis and he was actually going to sign with us but wanted to gauge the fans opinions first? Imagine him coming out next year when the Rabbits play the Broncos and saying he would have come to Brisbane if it wasn't for BHQ. I'd laugh. First Henjak, now us.

What if Greg Inglis is actually Daniel Dowell and he's not from Bowraville after all and the whole being from NSW thing was made up to **** with Daily Telegraph readers?

Edit: Daniel Dowell is an anagram of "and we lied lol". We're through the looking glass here people...

Last edited:
Daniel is a real person... lol... He's on the broncos Facebook site all the time

I don't think Fairfax have any TV stations?

He's certainly not owned by Fairfax, it's just a regular guy posting shit about football.

Haha gina rinehart owns 15% of fairfax media who own channel 10

This is just more media management by Inglis' manager. he is far more likely to head to England with the new marquee player rules
and the pound as it stands. He's mad if he doesn't

Doesn't the NRL now have a marquee signing clause as well? To stop players jumping codes...

Doesn't the NRL now have a marquee signing clause as well? To stop players jumping codes...
Nope.

They supposedly have a 200 million dollar "war chest" they can use at their discretion to stop players from leaving though. It hasn't been used yet, and I imagine all hell will break lose when they do because the other clubs will cry bias.

Haha gina rinehart owns 15% of fairfax media who own channel 10

Greedyguts owns 15% of Fairfax but they don't have a stake in Ten, or any tv broadcasting for that matter. She does hold a 10% slice of Ten through Hancock Prospecting.

This is just more media management by Inglis' manager. he is far more likely to head to England with the new marquee player rules
and the pound as it stands. He's mad if he doesn't

I don't think any of this is by anyone's media management or anyone actually associated with Rugby League. It's just from one guy..

Dan Has posted allot of rumors over the past 2 years on Facebook and I can't remember one coming true. Nice guy but Dan I think your sources aren't the best mate!!!

One rumor Dan brought up turned out to be true from memory. Whitchurch following Bennett back to the Broncos!

One rumor Dan brought up turned out to be true from memory. Whitchurch following Bennett back to the Broncos!

He was never really left though did he? I thought he just didn't get a new contract after his last one was up and was just playing for Redcliffe whilst he got over his neck injury.

I thought he went to Newcastle and there was problems with his contact. I could be wrong, Wouldn't be the first time lol

Who was that centre (fringe) that followed him to the Dragons and Knights? Holds the ball in one hand when running

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Old Mate
  • Hurrijo
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Bongo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Porthoz
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.