Griffin confident broncos will rebound as title contenders

2013 was alright a write off for a variety of reasons. 2014 is the real test for whether Hook can stay on or coach or whether he needs to look for employment elsewhere.

I'm not a massive fan of Griffin, I'm highly critical of him and I think his use of the bench is a complete shemozzle, like giving a certain player 7 minutes! That being said our injuries and genuine lack of talent and playing depth was a real problem. In 2014 we have already addressed our playing depth with some smart signings and if Milford signs on there is definitely not a lack of talent so he'll have no excuses to not perform.

Whilst you make some very good points about the injuries and lack of talent I still think to say this year was "allright". It wasn't as bad as some clubs like Parramatta or Wests but I still think to finish 12th is well below Broncos standards and the on-field performances were consistently average and were passed of for to long. I agree completely with everything else though,

I think he meant 'already' which auto-corrected to 'alright'.

I also viewed 2013 as a write-off as most gun players were still under contract for 2013 and we were yet to see Gee to actually do his job and start recruiting players who weren't ex-Broncos looking for a retirement package.

Then you've got Griffin & Kearney but that's flogging a dead horse while listening to a broken record at this point.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Johnny92
  • ivanhungryjak
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  • DMZ
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.