Grub Reynolds

Someone should kneecap the ****.

Fucking dog.

Should've been sent after the trip. The kick to the face was pretty bad but Sammy definitely played it up a bit. Reynolds was trying to get under Barba's skin all night, was great to see him just laugh it off.

Wonder what that hambeast Raelene Castle has to say about his performance tonight.. just another case of Queenslanders crying again I take it?

Shouldn't play again this year.

That trip was disgraceful and could so easily have caused Barba a serious injury.

Reynolds is absolute scum of the highest order.

after tonight Reynolds has become my most hated player in the game, overtaking Bird, Gallen and Hayne. (something i would've though impossible to do)

I also think he has overtaken both Bird and Gallen as the games biggest grub (also something very hard to do)

I don't really think Hayne is a grub as such, but there is just something about him that make me hate him. possible how the media seem to love him and think he is the best ever (even when in poor form). maybe it is Johns constantly calling him a combo of Fitler, Lockyer and Lewis

This is what Hasler said about Reynolds

“He had a bad night, a tough night, and he’s well aware of that,” Hasler said.
“Frustration got the best part of him tonight.
“He’s not like that. He’s not that kind of player.
“It is a tough lesson he learned tonight.
“He will cop his medicine and he will get on with it.”

Error Page

I don't care if it's not politically correct, but why wasn't this **** on the end of that Storm tackle, instead of a kid like Alex McKinnon?

I don't care if it's not politically correct, but why wasn't this **** on the end of that Storm tackle, instead of a kid like Alex McKinnon?

Because Reynolds is the one giving the hospital pass, not receiving it.

Little scum bag to be honest, I didn't completely hate him until tonight, I could cop his smug little grin and grubbiness in origin, but tonight was just disgusting.

If I never had to see this **** again in my life, I would be a very happy man. It's really embarrassing that him and his Gronk looking partner are a winning origin halves combination.

Full credit to barba last night. Not only for his excellent game, but the way he just laughed it off. Was absolutely targeted by grubby, cheap shit all night but just got up and laughed at them. Shows a lot of maturity IMHO.

Was really proud of the team, especially macca with the way they defended him. Was good to see

Can't believe he didn't get sent off after the Barba trip

Also, many may have missed it, but when Barba scores 'that' try, Reynolds comes in extremely late and tries to put a hit on. It's an awfully shitty attempt because the blokes a fucking loser, but the intent was there.

xJosJqC.gif

Reynolds is history's greatest monster.

If I never had to see this **** again in my life, I would be a very happy man. It's really embarrassing that him and his Gronk looking partner are a winning origin halves combination.

Full credit to barba last night. Not only for his excellent game, but the way he just laughed it off. Was absolutely targeted by grubby, cheap shit all night but just got up and laughed at them. Shows a lot of maturity IMHO.

Was really proud of the team, especially macca with the way they defended him. Was good to see

Fucking loved that from Macca. Reynolds trips Barba, Barba goes down, Reynolds comes back to put a hit on him while he's lying in pain on the ground, Macca just fucken collars the **** and swings him to the ground. FUCKEN NOT ON MY WATCH, ****.

To me Reynolds seems like one of those players who confuses playing dirty with playing tough. The guys obviously got some talent, but I think if he doesn't get that sort of stuff out of his game, he'll just end up fading away in to obscurity when no coach wants to risk having him in his team. It was sort of funny when he first started playing how much he could get under the oppositions skin, but now it's just bordering on stupidity. There's niggling, and there just downright being a dog. Last night pretty much proved he's crossed in to the latter.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • MrMoore
  • Lostboy
  • Old Mate
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.