Grub Reynolds

So, after a bit of a think and doing some sums again on Reynold's indiscretions, this is the way it COULD go...

Grade 1 Kicking = 200 points.
Grade 2 Trip = 175 points.
Grade 1 Careless High Tackle = 75 points.

These can all be found here, BTW - NRL Judiciary - NRL.com

Just to give you an idea of how stupid these gradings are, a shoulder charge is worth 200 points, but a trip is worth 75 points.

Anyway, 200+175+75 = 450 points. If he takes the early guilty plea that reduces those by 25%, which = 347.5 points which = 3 weeks on the sideline, with 47.5 carry over points.

I would say he's got carry over points from earlier in the season, so he should be sitting out for a minimum of 4 weeks.

It will be the sweetest victory if he sits out the rest of the regular season and the Dogs miss the finals. :laugh:.

The worst part for me was definitely the kid sitting in front of me who seemed to idolise him. Of all the players, how could you look up to this grub? I question his parents parental skills.

Fucking loved that from Macca. Reynolds trips Barba, Barba goes down, Reynolds comes back to put a hit on him while he's lying in pain on the ground, Macca just fucken collars the **** and swings him to the ground. FUCKEN NOT ON MY WATCH, ****.

Yep, loved it. Didn't notice the way macca grabbed when it was live as I was more concerned about barba, but when I watched the replay it was awesome.

To me Reynolds seems like one of those players who confuses playing dirty with playing tough. The guys obviously got some talent, but I think if he doesn't get that sort of stuff out of his game, he'll just end up fading away in to obscurity when no coach wants to risk having him in his team. It was sort of funny when he first started playing how much he could get under the oppositions skin, but now it's just bordering on stupidity. There's niggling, and there just downright being a dog. Last night pretty much proved he's crossed in to the latter.

Very good point. For me Reynolds highlights just how good ennis is at what he does. Constantly niggling but doesn't cross that line

I agree with Porthoz. I'd rather he cop his own medicine instead of just sit on the sidelines. When players talk about the increase in grubbiness because they know they won't cop a fist to the face, Reynolds is the face of it.

I remember one of his first games, playing bench hooker, he tried to do a 1 on 1 strip by repeatedly punching at the ball, from behind the player. Knew from that moment that he was going to be a shitbag.

I don't want him gone from the game... Yet. I want him to cop a late hit and do a shoulder. Cop an elbow to the throat so he can't breathe for two minutes. I want him to be so heavily targeted, every game, that the grubby shit can't stand it any more and he quits to become an Internet troll.

And Hasler: "He's not like that". Um, what?!?!?

I agree with Porthoz. I'd rather he cop his own medicine instead of just sit on the sidelines. When players talk about the increase in grubbiness because they know they won't cop a fist to the face, Reynolds is the face of it.

I remember one of his first games, playing bench hooker, he tried to do a 1 on 1 strip by repeatedly punching at the ball, from behind the player. Knew from that moment that he was going to be a shitbag.

I don't want him gone from the game... Yet. I want him to cop a late hit and do a shoulder. Cop an elbow to the throat so he can't breathe for two minutes. I want him to be so heavily targeted, every game, that the grubby shit can't stand it any more and he quits to become an Internet troll.

So much this. I want to see the grubby little shit crying and begging for his mum. Then I want des to boot him up the arse and say "get out of my team princess"

We can't advocate vigilante justice. It destroys everything the game is working for.

He deserves his time on the sidelines.

There's people on the other forum talking about it being a Grade 5 Trip = 475 points + 200 for the kick + 75 for the high tackle, that's 750 points, plus his carry overs, that's at least 800 points, then there's loading which I forgot about before, so he might be looking at more like 6-8 games.

"****ing loved that from Macca. Reynolds trips Barba, Barba goes down, Reynolds comes back to put a hit on him while he's lying in pain on the ground, Macca just ****en collars the **** and swings him to the ground. ****EN NOT ON MY WATCH, ****."

This.

Wasn't the first time Macca did this last night, as well. Always first in when the grubs want to start something. The rest of the handbaggers in the forward pack could take note. Also, macca never carries it on, just does what's right, enough to let them know they are worthless grubs and then leaves it at that.

Thurston could take note of the way Barba played Reynolds last night, as well.

That Broncos spine -awesome last night.

he will likely have loading from his dangerous throw on Tate in origin as well

Bit disappointed by some of the comments in here. He definitely needs to clean up his game and deserves harsh penalties for his actions but I'll hold back on the wishing injury until I meet the guy. Could just be a bad case of white like fever.

It was his 2nd game back after 3 match ban for the shoulder charge on Will Chambers in SoO game 3, just for those that didn't know.

Bit disappointed by some of the comments in here. He definitely needs to clean up his game and deserves harsh penalties for his actions but I'll hold back on the wishing injury until I meet the guy. Could just be a bad case of white like fever.

Call it what you want. He wants to hurt people including his friend (Barba). Does not excuse his actions.
Hit him with a fine and we'll see if he learns from it. I doubt match bans, injury will affect him in the slightest (barring a permanent injury). I even doubt he would learn from a heavy fine.

I was expecting Hasler to be seriously peeved with Reynolds (after all his antics helped Brisbane more than the dogs) but he played the thing down and all but blamed the loss on the penalty count. It says to me that his behavior is acceptable at the dogs but it's those pesky officials and rules that get in the way.

BuhBHe0CUAA0trb.jpg
I

I didn't manage to get a look at my attacker but I hope the police catch the man so no more innocent chairs have to suffer.

Man I love this little bloke

How he has pissed off and infuriated the QLD fans is priceless

I do agree with the Bulldogs CEO though that the Quernslanders can give it out but can't take it
Which part did you love, exactly? The kicking in the head part or the tripping part?

Which part did you love, exactly? The kicking in the head part or the tripping part?

Maybe it was the spear tackle on Tate in Origin that could have easily ended with him in a wheel chair?

Unread

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Fozz
  • Manlyman
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • RodF
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.