Grub Reynolds

Whether a domestic violence victim can request charges to be dropped or not, the charges against Bird were prosecuted and he was convicted even though she refused to testify against him.
He later had the conviction quashed on appeal when she suddenly remembered she had actually lunged at him with a glass in hand.
He was also originally found guilty of making a false statement in relation to blaming his flatmate, not sure whether that was overturned as well.

He's at it again, folks. Another Grubby attack on an unsuspecting player. Got put on report but he seriously won't cop much at all for this one. Guy needs a taste of his own meds.

He's at it again, folks. Another Grubby attack on an unsuspecting player. Got put on report but he seriously won't cop much at all for this one. Guy needs a taste of his own meds.

Just watch the Hodges shove from Origin last year. Seriously the best video I've ever seen on the Internet.
Maybe someone like [MENTION=8215]Morkel[/MENTION] can make a GIF for me?
Please?
Pretty Please ?!?

Just watch the Hodges shove from Origin last year. Seriously the best video I've ever seen on the Internet.
Maybe someone like @Morkel can make a GIF for me?
Please?
Pretty Please ?!?

I don't know how sorry. From what I've seen (but never tried) there are free sites that allow you to input a video URL and it'll spit out the GIF.

I don't know how sorry. From what I've seen (but never tried) there are free sites that allow you to input a video URL and it'll spit out the GIF.
Yeah, you can do it on the web, otherwise link me to the vid and I'll get it done.

AdventurousUnlawfulArawana.gif

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.