Grub Reynolds

The one point that's been lost in all of this is that the try was a culmination of errors for Reynolds.

It all started in the 46th minute where Reynolds decided to go down the blind despite there being little room and Country having the numbers. Instead of earning a repeat set or putting up the kick, Reynolds puts Tedesco under all sorts and Country get a decent result out of it.

Next set, City are marching through the ruck, Moylan gets the ball, puts Reynolds through half a gap only for Josh to turn the ball over.

City are then defending their line for a few sets, they're on the back-foot and Country are clearly setting up numbers towards their left. Instead of reading the situation, Reynolds decides to take it upon himself to push Vaughan in the back when he's off the ball.

That leads right into the next play where Country spread it Reynolds' fringe. Josh is caught out so he flings out a stray boot because he has no other option and he's frustrated.

Just really selfish stuff from Josh and unacceptable at this time of year. He really should have made an effort after the Tedesco play to do the right thing, instead he's getting caught up in that cheap stuff.

Thankfully Country made him paid the price. Shame the same can't be said about the judiciary.

In recent months I saw Reynolds get away with a trip in a match, it wasn't commented on but I cannot remember who it was against. He should have got ten weeks, he trips people very often. It most certainly is his 'go'. Fucking dog should be rubbed out until he learns.

hopefully they select him for origin ... he'll march us down the field all night

I didn't hear about his case last night I just heard about Bird.

What did Reynolds get?

He got a week. A single week for tripping someone for the second time in a year and his fifth infringement in like two years.

He's basically Greg Bird 2.0, except you don't mind that he's free to play origin.

He got a week. A single week for tripping someone for the second time in a year and his fifth infringement in like two years.

He's basically Greg Bird 2.0, except you don't mind that he's free to play origin.

He didn't bash his missus.

Wow go easy on the old slander there chaps.

She admitted to lying about there being any glass involved and the judge ruled her injuries accidental.

Wow go easy on the old slander there chaps.

She admitted to lying about there being any glass involved and the judge ruled her injuries accidental.

Santa Claus is real too, you just have to really really believe in him

[video=youtube_share;vn_PSJsl0LQ]http://youtu.be/vn_PSJsl0LQ[/video]

He had his day in court and was found to be not guilty so it would be wise to not make unfounded allegations towards the man or it could potentially lead to legal ramifications.

I mean if you want to make jokes on domestic violence, Greg Inglis plead guilty and was charged with assault of his then girlfriend so that may be a safer route to go down from a legal stand point.

Yeah, fair cop.

Bird lied to the police, blamed his mate for glassing his girlfriend, then managed to have his dimwit girlfriend drop the charges.

Reynolds didn't do that. He maybe scum on the field, but he seems to keep it in check off it.

It's my understanding that victims of domestic assault cases have no say in wether the charges are dropped or not.

But yeah Reynolds is a grubby player.

It's my understanding that victims of domestic assault cases have no say in wether the charges are dropped or not.

It's my understanding that if the only witness/victim to the crime doesn't wish to give evidence, then they have to drop charges.

Of course they do. Unless there is another witness, if the sole witness is the person assaulted and they claim nothing happened there is no case, how on earth can there be?

All my comments here were a bit tongue in cheek but I do believe that once charges have been laid for domestic violence only the state has a right to drop those charges. I may be confusing australian law with American here though.

Even if it is the case, obviously if the alleged victim denies it and there is no other evidence then that law is redundant.

Well off topic at this pont though.

All my comments here were a bit tongue in cheek but I do believe that once charges have been laid for domestic violence only the state has a right to drop those charges. I may be confusing australian law with American here though.

Even if it is the case, obviously if the alleged victim denies it and there is no other evidence then that law is redundant.

Well off topic at this pont though.
Not really, we're still talking about grubs... :wink:

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  • Broncosgirl
  • ezpz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.