Grub Reynolds

"I would do anything for the club" except maybe support them and not be a twat. He has a short memory for suspensions. He's been let off numerous times for things that get anyone else suspended.
ByMEXyuCAAADzC5.jpg

He looks like someone just stole his Bum-Bag

He looks like a kid who copped a wedgie or 2 back in the day.

That is definitely Reynolds. He grew up as a Roosters fan because he idolized Brad Fittler.. Here is another photo.

Seriously, people that wear their hat like this need to be knocked the **** out.

I apologize if there are people on here that wear a hat like that, but it just looks so stupid.

BIqMpfnCQAAQlE7.jpg

Last edited:
So he's also a Roosters fan and has a persecution complex to add to his countless crimes. What a knob.

That is definitely Reynolds. He grew up as a Roosters fan because he idolized Brad Fittler.. Here is another photo.

Seriously, people that wear their hat like this need to be knocked the **** out.

I apologize if there are people on here that wear a hat like that, but it just looks so stupid.

Don't ever apologise for that.

Not Rugby League related but Josh Reynolds related in a way

I'm very close to getting my P plates i'm just doing some mock tests to get an idea of what i'm getting myself into when I go for the test. My driving coach makes me commentate my driving like i'm calling a footy game , commentating everything I'm doing and calling the heavy vehicles Blocker Roach. People can come up on you for reason while driving and for people like that he asked me to name those sorts of people after a dirty player and I came up with Josh Reynolds. Everybody driving could be Josh Reynolds lurking around me.

I like him as a player but I will admit he is a dirty player, competitiveness does that to anyone.

No it doesn't. There are thousands upon thousands of highly competitive sports people on this planet who aren't grubby ***** like that shit bag.

Good luck with your test though.

Isn't it funny the Bulldogs didn't lose a game while he was suspended and they were actually playing some good footy. They haven't won since he returned. Laurie - please, please, please pick him for Origin.

If I thought of pedestrians around me as Josh Reynolds when I'm driving, I would've been locked up for mass homicide by now.

If other drivers were Josh Reynolds, we'd have pretty cruisy roads. They'd all have lost their licenses because they're being unfairly targeted.

He can't keep getting away with this!

Attachments

• trippyjosh.jpg
    trippyjosh.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 53

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.