Grub Reynolds

You know where I live and work. Pretty sure you even know which side of the bed I sleep on.

Lol, this. Such an empty threat.

Perhaps if you'd threatened to throw him off the 2nd tier Port.....

Why are these guys allowed to plead guilty and get a shorter suspension? It's horse shit.

Should have been two weeks for kicking out in the tackle, six weeks for the trip and one week for the high shot. 9 weeks total with a reduction of two weeks for a guilty as charged plea for all charges. He should be serving 6/7 weeks and set an example to all clubs and players. There would not have been a word spoken against that sort or response. He should also have been sent off immediately for the trip. Imagine if that player was from Brisbane or Melbourne, a sentence like the one above would have been much more likely. Clearly the judiciary are for sale and easily influenced and certainly biased in favour of inner Sydney teams, just like it has been since day one.

The judiciary is corrupt. It's clear as day, bit apparently only fans can see it.

Should have been two weeks for kicking out in the tackle, six weeks for the trip and one week for the high shot. 9 weeks total with a reduction of two weeks for a guilty as charged plea for all charges. He should be serving 6/7 weeks and set an example to all clubs and players. There would not have been a word spoken against that sort or response. He should also have been sent off immediately for the trip. Imagine if that player was from Brisbane or Melbourne, a sentence like the one above would have been much more likely. Clearly the judiciary are for sale and easily influenced and certainly biased in favour of inner Sydney teams, just like it has been since day one.

I'd like to name Todd Lowrie for tonight and have him trip one of the Burgess boys over and see what Channel 9 and the NRLs reaction would be for that. He'd get 9 weeks.

I'd like to name Todd Lowrie for tonight and have him trip one of the Burgess boys over and see what Channel 9 and the NRLs reaction would be for that. He'd get 9 weeks.

But unlike Reynolds, he would also get sent off ... so that would leave us down to 12 men

I thought I would revive this thread because who doesn't like bagging out Reynolds?

Grubby ****.

Did anyone watch that Panthers game?

He should get 3 weeks for that tackle alone.

Didnt even get 10 unless theres something i missed. His trip last year was worse.

I'd like him to get "accidentally" head-butted and loose most of his teeth...

First game of a new season and he has already proved beyond doubt that he is nothing but a human skid mark.
Strop, once again we agree. But I hope he gets off so we can watch Sandow run rings around him Friday:-)

There is not a bigger piece of shit in the game right now than this guy.

Almost every tackle he is involved in there is some sort of cheap shot with his hands, knees or elbows. It amazes me that any opposition player bothers to shake this germs hand after a game.

I wish more players would forget the punching rule and just punch the little douche in the face.

Broken arm. Will miss 6-8 weeks

tumblr_mclce9g20i1qbz7dqo1_400.jpg

Active Now

• Tim K
  • ezpz
  • MrMoore
  • Hurrijo
  • Bucking Beads
  • leon.bott
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • mitch222
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncorob
  • ozzball
  • Stix
  • Allo
  • Maddy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • teampjta
  • FaceOfMutiny
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.