Half-naked Darren Lockyer rescues girl

Not to downgrade wha the players and team staff did - far too many people stand back and do nothing when others need help, but does no-one else find it strange the Maroons team were apparently in a Brisbane hotel after a Sydney SOO match? The players all scatter back to their home clubs the next day after an origin - they wouldn't have all come back to Brisbane. Even the Broncos players stayed on in Sydney as they played there that weekend.

Something a bit wrong with the story IMO

Donny said:
audragon said:
bronco_babe77 said:
I read this thread title and thought it reminded me of these dreams I have sometimes........
Sammy in budgee smugglers? [icon_razz1

What you dont dream about Sammy in Buggie Smugglers.............. :oops:
Hell yeah, all that wet hair on his shoulders, chest, legs, arms... tummy... back... ears... Who wouldn't? [icon_drun

AND THE VOICE!
Do not forget the voice!

His voice would have eliminated all spinal injuries upon first hearing.

Flutterby said:
Not to downgrade wha the players and team staff did - far too many people stand back and do nothing when others need help, but does no-one else find it strange the Maroons team were apparently in a Brisbane hotel after a Sydney SOO match? The players all scatter back to their home clubs the next day after an origin - they wouldn't have all come back to Brisbane. Even the Broncos players stayed on in Sydney as they played there that weekend.

Something a bit wrong with the story IMO

My theory, and this is based on keen observation, is that the players in Sydney were all robots remotely controlled from Brisbane by the real players.

The future is here!

Ning, post Sammy's black jesus photo STAT!

I wonder how many people on here hold a current Senior 1st Aid qualification?

Ghibli said:
I do, why?

broncospwn said:
audragon said:
Ghibli said:
I do, why?
Might need to give internet CPR
That's alright... But not in my budgee smugglers though! Trust me, no one wants to see that... [icon_ee

audragon said:
broncospwn said:
audragon said:
Ghibli said:
I do, why?
Might need to give internet CPR
That's alright... But not in my budgee smugglers though! Trust me, no one want to see that... [icon_ee

At least not again [icon_wink

Ghibli said:

Pick me - have done continuously since I was about 15

Just as another perspective, on boxing day we were travelling home from the outlaw's place and came across an accident that had just occurred, single vehicle accident, lost control car wrapped around a lamp post right in the middle of the driver's door, engine still running, smoke everywhere. My brother-in-law reached and turned the motor. The guy was absolutely pinned in there, but the operator from the QAS was telling us to get him out of the car. I said no because you don't know if he has spinal injuries. Moot point anyway, because he was absolutely pinned in there. Took the fire and ambulance crews the best part of 5-10 minutes to get him out when they eventually go there.

audragon said:
Ghibli said:
I do, why?
Just curious, I have mine for numerous reasons, work in a high-risk industry, Oztag ref, like to bushwalk, surf and fish, and I'm a father. I first did it because my boss at work made it mandatory for all of the advisors in the office to have one, but when I recently did my recertification (I came in with a parent's perspective), I see it essential that at least one parent do the course.

Fozz said:
Ning, post Sammy's black jesus photo STAT!

Sorry it's taken me so long, the damn Batmobile broke down.

I give you the messiah:

888219-sam-thaiday-broncos-nrl.jpg

I would hang around his neck!

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Robboi_321
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Kev_Guz
  • sooticus
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.