Other reasons to hate Manly:
Peter Peters
Ben Kennedy
Geoff Toovey

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Anferny Wifebashermo continue to play footy when he burned her with cigarettes and put her head through a glass door.
Anferny Wifebashermo also punched a sponsor in the head and insulted his daughter.
THEN after the NRL punished him and Brett Stewart for being drunk and disorderly they had the arrogance to suggest that the NRL is out to get them and that they're Hard Done by.

Des Hasler said that Brett Stewart's soul has not been healed. I thought it was his knee that kept him out of the game for a couple of years.

Peter Peters said Darren Lockyer should not be an immortal....but he got sacked for telling a hot chick she was a good sort.

I went to a Manly home game and the bloke serving me didn't know what I wanted when I said "I'll have two stubbies of Gold". FFS. GOLD! See it on the Top Shelf. Gah.

Matt Orford played for them. He won a Dally M by default because of them.
Geoff Toovey. Gah.

GAH GAH GAH. Manly are EVEEEEEL.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
what is respectable about Melbourne? If you don't mind me asking, Mr Dragon.
After a tumultuous year like 2010, and losing several important players (albeit, they kept their spine), they managed to deservedly win the minor premiership with some nuffies and rejects from other clubs. I'll respect them for that.

They rorted the cap, got caught and paid the price. Most Storm fans have accepted it and moved on, some wankstains have not... But every team has idiots supporting them, just not as a majority!

Now imagine if it happened to Manly?

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
NRL on Fox live from "Mt Druitt by the sea" as Meat described it.

Ryan Phelan mentioned that Locky won't be playing this weekend, and the whole Manly crowd started clapping and cheering.

Seriously, #### you Manly. Bunch of redneck, pigheaded dick brains.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
NRL on Fox live from "Mt Druitt by the sea" as Meat described it.

Ryan Phelan mentioned that Locky won't be playing this weekend, and the whole Manly crowd started clapping and cheering.

Seriously, #### you Manly. Bunch of redneck, pigheaded dick brains.

They've got more fans at NRL on fox then they will get at the SFS.

nathano11

nathano11

NYC Player
Jun 14, 2010
Wats the go with NRL on Fox being hosted by the club we are up against the last 2 weeks?!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Wats the go with NRL on Fox being hosted by the club we are up against the last 2 weeks?!

It was going to be at red hill this week but we went to Sydney early.

D

Dannymh

NYC Player
Senior Staff
Sep 20, 2011
Jealousy, that's all I hear.

No one likes us, we don't care. We love it.

When manly are the most hated team in Australian sport, then everything is alright in rugby league.

My personal hatred swings, I hate a lot of teams but at times I hate some more than others. Really any team that gets over zealous praise from the commentators. Parra the last few years and the hayne plane crap, god that pisses me off.
But for the last two season, no team has pissed me off, got the bile rising in my throat and made the veins pop on my forehead more than the tigers, cats by name, cats by nature!
I have never seen a player flop, and cry and just generally be a ####ing tart more than that absolute girl Robbie Fatwah Farrah!
Honestly the amount of obvious dives he takes are a joke, if he wants to play soccer or roll around on the grass then go ####ing do it and leave rugby league alone!

Ah that feels better.

Gomanly

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Jealous of having no teeth and having more than one family member in prison.. Doubtful very doubtful.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Yeah, whats with the bad heads in the background. One chick looked like that freaky guy out of the movie Goonies.

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
I hate Manly because it is their fault Lockyer got injured.

Had they not failed to find touch on a penalty, Hoffman wouldn't have been injured.
If Hoffman weren't injured Beale wouldn't be at fullback.
If Beale weren't at fullback he couldn't have broken Lockyer.

Stupid Manly.

D

Dannymh

NYC Player
Senior Staff
Sep 20, 2011
I hate Manly because it is their fault Lockyer got injured.

Had they not failed to find touch on a penalty, Hoffman wouldn't have been injured.
If Hoffman weren't injured Beale wouldn't be at fullback.
If Beale weren't at fullback he couldn't have broken Lockyer.

Stupid Manly.

Haha nice.

By the way guys don't take my bait.

Though I am completely serious about Farrah and the tigers

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Canga
  • Dash
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Lozza
  • Jedhead
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.