Hate Manly Week

D

Dannymh

NYC Player
Senior Staff
Sep 20, 2011
The corso, especially at night, I hate that most about manly. Manly beach is pretty lame too

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I like Manly...Wynnum-Manly.

#### that crowd on NRL on fox, cheering that lockyer is injured, #### them so much.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
This thread cracks me up! :lol:

My hatred for Manly just got that bit deeper after watching those fans cheer on Locky's injury.

Seriously though, they looked like they were all related to each other... :cuckoo:

D

Dannymh

NYC Player
Senior Staff
Sep 20, 2011
This thread cracks me up! :lol:

My hatred for Manly just got that bit deeper after watching those fans cheer on Locky's injury.

Seriously though, they looked like they were all related to each other... :cuckoo:

I wasn't impressed with that either, and I am a Manly fan. You don't cheer on injuries, i won't try to defend them, it wasn't a good look.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I wasn't impressed with that either, and I am a Manly fan. You don't cheer on injuries, i won't try to defend them, it wasn't a good look.

You're far too fair minded to be a Manly fan. How about you dye the white gold on your jersey and become a Broncos fan? :P

D

Dannymh

NYC Player
Senior Staff
Sep 20, 2011
You're far too fair minded to be a Manly fan. How about you dye the white gold on your jersey and become a Broncos fan? :P

After seeing some of the heads that were on the TV last night, I think I may have to stop publicising my Manly allegiance, just in case I am envisioned as such.

Just for proof my daughter, nor me has two heads, and I have all my teeth
Rsz dsc01126

D

Dannymh

NYC Player
Senior Staff
Sep 20, 2011
Foxsports is with us on this one.

I like how they mention the Super League parts, but fail to mention it was hatched in the Broncos board rooms (with an ex-manly player as well though :) )

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Foxsports is with us on this one.
My freakin husband has a soft spot for Manly. His favourite player is Brett Stewart. He also likes Tony Williams, Watmaugh, DCE, Glenn Stewart and Wolfman.

I cannot abide it. It makes me ill.

The only player I remember liking from Manly was Michael Monaghan.

D

Dannymh

NYC Player
Senior Staff
Sep 20, 2011
My freakin husband has a soft spot for Manly. His favourite player is Brett Stewart. He also likes Tony Williams, Watmaugh, DCE, Glenn Stewart and Wolfman.

The only player I remember liking from Manly was Michael Monaghan.

Your husband has impeccable taste and must be of fine and upstanding character, well done to him.

As for Michael Monaghan, do you have a soft spot for all bitches? A player who had some good games, but thought he was bigger than the club.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Grounds for divorce.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Grounds for murder. No jury would convict a person for that!

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
When I first met him he had a manly football ffs. I thought it was a good omen two weeks after we started dating it bounced out of the back of his ute tray on the pacific motorway. I was wrong.

Also, the first footy match we ever attended was an absolute mauling of Manly at suncorp stadium, and I did see his true Broncos colours....but still.....if Manly win this weekend he'll be cheering for them in the GF. WTFF.

Active Now

• Dash
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • jd87
  • Canga
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.