Hate Manly Week

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
After seeing some of the heads that were on the TV last night, I think I may have to stop publicising my Manly allegiance, just in case I am envisioned as such.

Just for proof my daughter, nor me has two heads, and I have all my teeth
View attachment 150
You could be mistaken for Coxy from afar... :haha:

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Manly is the team supported by the publican in Bega. Another reason to hate them.

M

mosto

Sep 22, 2011
The cats who beat up on 1 player while on the ground?

Seriously, after what Hodges did to Morris last week you want to go THERE.

TBH though, the Matai v Hodges match up tomorrow night is the one I'm looking forward to most.

Last edited:
Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Seriously, after what Hodges did to Morris last week you want to THERE.

TBH though, the Matai v Hodges match up tomorrow night is the one I'm looking forward to most.

Inbred

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Seriously, after what Hodges did to Morris last week you want to THERE.

Hodges tackled a bloke on the ground. Can't really compare that to 5 players belting someone on the ground..

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Mmm. I wasn't a fan of Hodges' tackle, but it's hardly comparable to gang-bashing a bloke that's on the deck.

M

mosto

Sep 22, 2011
Wasn't a good look I admit, but to be fair, the only one I thought hit Blair on the ground was Lussick, who Blair had just king hit. I'd be looking for a bit of retribution too. Not offering it as an excuse, just a reason.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ahh, "King hit", the most overused expression ever. In this case, used to explain why your player ended up looking more like a redneck than he already is. He was in the fight. Blair punched him.

Lussick's revenge? Rushing in, seeing Blair pinned down by 4 other people, and then having his go.

Lussick = coward and I hope Bob Fulton's cement truck runs the #### down.

Fonz

Fonz

Sep 22, 2011
Hang on, this isn't Silvertails! Will be in 2 days from what i hear though.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Hang on, this isn't Silvertails! Will be in 2 days from what i hear though.

Please change your name. It is far too close to a respected elder of this forum, and we're merely Queenslanders and incapable of telling the difference between "Fozz" and "Fonz".

TIA.

PS: Enjoy Mad Saturday.

Fonz

Fonz

Sep 22, 2011
Ha ha. No thanks, on either suggestion!

Surely my Avatar of our more recent then yours grandfinal victory should set Fozz and i apart. lol

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Ha ha. No thanks, on either suggestion!

Surely my Avatar of our more recent then yours grandfinal victory should set Fozz and i apart. lol

But you won that by default because no valid NRL team appeared in the Grand Final. Hollow victory eh?

Fonz

Fonz

Sep 22, 2011
Given that theory we won in 2007 too

Back to back. First team to have done it!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Given that theory we won in 2007 too

Back to back. First team to have done it!

Nah, see, Storm's cheating began in 2006, but was rampant from 2007-2009. 2006 premiership counts as legitimate because the cheating was limited. No other premiership has been valid until last year's stellar win by Wayne Bennett's Dragons. Therefore, Wayne Bennett won back to back premierships in 2006 and 2010. No premierships were awarded from 2007-2009.

True story, happened to me.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Wait. What? 97/98..92/93.

I like Fozz better.

Active Now

• Allo
  • KickHaas
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.