Hate Manly Week

Don't mention the Northern Eagles ever again.

Why not?

Eagles.jpg

well not completely fair, given the Norther Eagles, plus the few years of split competition. However I will let you have that one
Given our history, there is a more than fair chance we would have added a few premierships to our tally in the 70's and 80's, had we existed then...

Dukey, if the Bears came back, would you go for them again? or stay with the Broncos?

That's a really hard question. After 10 years of following the Broncos I don't know how easily I'd be able to change back... maybe if the Bears stay true to form, I can cheer them for the regular season then follow Brisbane through the finals :lol:

Given our history, there is a more than fair chance we would have added a few premierships to our tally in the 70's and 80's, had we existed then...
Imagine if we existed in the 70's and 80's. The players we would have had in the 80's!
Wally, Mal, Geno, Fatty, Backo, Steve Walters...OMG!

Fonz, you have disgraced the Z. You shall now be known as Fon.

What happened the year after? A team went back to back and it wasn't the winner of the "real" one...

It's an interesting question...if Newcastle had won in 1998, would they be lauded as "back to back champions"? Their 1997 premiership is no more valid than ours.

Newcastles 97 premiership should have been stripped from them, for all the drug cheating that went on anyway

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.