Hate Manly Week

Newcastles 97 premiership should have been stripped from them, for all the drug cheating that went on anyway

I agree, but the NRL won't, as more drug cheating from them will be revealed.

The ARL needed Newcastle to win the comp that year, they were one of the keys to the Super League war. Had they gone over the Super League, the ARL probably would have folded

if I were him, I would stay with the broncos, I imagine it would be hard going back to supporting a team that has a perpetually empty trophy cabinet

You fairweather Manly fans don't understand the concept of supporting your team. You do it 24/7, whether the team is winning or losing or out of the comp altogether. I've still been following the Bears in the lower grades for the past ten years. Still buying Norths supporter memberships and Central Coast Bears memberships. Doesn't matter to me how many wins they get on the board, they're still MY team. Not like Manly fans who don't even turn up when their team is winning...

You fairweather Manly fans don't understand the concept of supporting your team. You do it 24/7, whether the team is winning or losing or out of the comp altogether. I've still been following the Bears in the lower grades for the past ten years. Still buying Norths supporter memberships and Central Coast Bears memberships. Doesn't matter to me how many wins they get on the board, they're still MY team. Not like Manly fans who don't even turn up when their team is winning...

Amen! I've actually been a Bye fan since 1999. Broke my heart when they were kicked out of the comp. I was so happy when they came back in 2002 only to be reduced to just a few rounds a year by the Gold Coast Titans. God I hate the Titans.

Being a Bye fan sucks. Every team treats you as a guaranteed 2 points and nobody bothers attending games. But still, I'm there week in, week out. Broncos are just my second team.

LOL remember that guy who made a webpage for the Bye, and he was on Boots and All, "watching training" when he was just standing outside of a footy ground, yelling encouragement to noone. was so awesome.

LOL remember that guy who made a webpage for the Bye, and he was on Boots and All, "watching training" when he was just standing outside of a footy ground, yelling encouragement to noone. was so awesome.

Yup! LOL

Bye game in progress...

3_SUNCOR~3_LG.jpg

Only event where parking in the area is allowed for more than 15 mins!

Bye game in progress...

3_SUNCOR%7E3_LG.jpg

Only event where parking in the area is allowed for more than 15 mins!

Amazing, I can count more fans in that pic than at the last Eagles game.

Hate Manly because of...

John Hopoate
Arko
Geoff Toovey
Ian Roberts
Matthew Ridge
Steve Matai
Anthony Watmough

Their arrogance and born-to-rule attitude
Their utter bogan supporters (would more expect to see that sort of crowd at Campbelltown)
Their history of chequebook footy

and because..

Well, because you have to hate them everyone else does, and besides -

They just SUCK!

I didn't realize that Manly should #### off and eat ####.

Oh wait, yes I did.

I didn't realize that Manly should #### off and eat ####.

Oh wait, yes I did.

We all eat ####, it's just a fact of life, fecal follicles spread throughout the home more easily than you would ever imagine!

At least we didn't whinge so much, that we decided to try to start our own competition

We all eat ####, it's just a fact of life, fecal follicles spread throughout the home more easily than you would ever imagine!

At least we didn't whinge so much, that we decided to try to start our own competition

Is that because noone would have played it with you?

Yeah cause we all know Manly and the other ARL aligned clubs had it tough under Ken Arthurson and his cronies ownership of the game that saw Sydney's interest's ahead of the games frequently.

Yeah cause we all know Manly and the other ARL aligned clubs had it tough under Ken Arthurson and his cronies ownership of the game that saw Sydney's interest's ahead of the games frequently.

Oh come on, that is tinfoil hat BS.

If Arko didn't want you in the comp, he just wouldn't have approved the grant in the first place, and there never would have been a broncos

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Robboi_321
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky24
  • jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Nerd
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Stix
  • Alec
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.