Hate Manly Week

Oh come on, that is tinfoil hat BS.

If Arko didn't want you in the comp, he just wouldn't have approved the grant in the first place, and there never would have been a broncos

He thought we would be easy beats, especially in the first game.

Remember Arko told Brisbane if you don't like the rules etc, start your own comp. So we did.

Remember how Arko was so upset that the Qld syndicate he didn't want was approved so he decided at the 11th hour that there needed to be another team and started a Gold Coast franchise...in New South Wales...so it conviniently wouldn't break his agreement with the Broncos and gave it to an admin. that didn't know what it was doing?

Then decided to give that franchise and Newcastle money but when the Broncos inquired gave us bupkiss.

Arko was a sook who played just as big a role in trying to ruin the game.

remember how you guys had a board meeting and tried to start your own comp, which almost ruined league?

Aye, it followed a lot of BS from Arko who's steering of the game was highly questionable.

remember how you guys had a board meeting and tried to start your own comp, which almost ruined league?

League would have been in a much much better position if the blokes who were in control of the super league were running the NRL. I have no doubt about that.

League would have been in a much much better position if the blokes who were in control of the super league were running the NRL. I have no doubt about that.

possibly, as long as Ribot had nothing to do with it

Aye, it followed a lot of BS from Arko who's steering of the game was highly questionable.

And the refusal on his own and the part of his cronies to work together when the opportunities presented themself to really push the game's interests ahead of their own, Look at the Raiders and the Steelers they entered the competition in 1982, yet it wasn't until 1995 that finals matches were actually held outside of Sydney. Even then we couldn't play at our home ground but that didn't stop our fans attending, unlike some ROFL.

As Warren Ryan once said, "I'm happy for the ARL to run the game, as long as Manly don't run the ARL"

Oh yeah, that's YET ANOTHER reason to HATE MANLY! (though implicit in when I listed "Arko" as one of the reasons)

Go you Broncos SMASH EM!

Hate week continues next week. I hope Matai and Williams get suspended. I hope Manly get FLOGGED. I hope the team bus explodes. I hope Kieran Foran gets pack raped. And I hope every single Manly fan drops dead (except Danny and his daughter).

PS: good game, good luck next week. You raging poofs

Williams should be suspended. Matai should be because of his record.

Hope they get flogged. I'll even cheer the Storm.

I just hope the refs don't let them get off to a flier like they did tonight. They were looking for penalties against us for the first 20

Funny what Hodges copped over last weeks game, he at least had the decency to check on the Dragons player after it, didn't see a single Manly player checking to see if Yow Yeh was ok after the kneeing incident.

Hate Manly week continues. All the way to the end of the season...................... I mean eternity.

Manly's so hated, even Satan won't let them into hell.

Funny what Hodges copped over last weeks game, he at least had the decency to check on the Dragons player after it, didn't see a single Manly player checking to see if Yow Yeh was ok after the kneeing incident.

Gotta pull you up, even the commentators said T Rex was one of the first to check on JYY.

Active Now

• marw
  • Organix
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
  • kiwibronco
  • HarryAllan7
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.