Hayne leaves NFL for Olympic dream

He will be a rooster in July you watch
They have been saving their pennies for him. Someone said they have like 600k free this season for such a case.

You mean announced in July? Aren't the Olympics in August?

They have been saving their pennies for him. Someone said they have like 600k free this season for such a case.

If Inglis is worth 700k on the cap, then I honestly don't see how Hayne is worth 600k..

How the hell can the Roosters have any money left under their cap for this year ???

The Roosters team isn't that good and who really are their superstars on big money?

They let RTS, Maloney and Luke go after all.

They would have some money left over, but probably not 600k.

Because he hasnt been in the drug testing pool for 6 months. The NFL do their own thing and don't adhere to WADA for drug testing so when an athlete leaves the NFL to play another sport, it takes 6 months for them to become active again. That and the Olympics are pretty strict with their drug testing policies. I wouldn't be surprised if he got banned from competing.

Last edited:
The Roosters team isn't that good and who really are their superstars on big money?

They let RTS, Maloney and Luke go after all.

They would have some money left over, but probably not 600k.

Jennings mate not Isaac Luke

If Inglis is worth 700k on the cap, then I honestly don't see how Hayne is worth 600k..

Yeah this. If the Roosters can get Hayne under the cap for 600k then **** it let's sign Inglis.

Because he hasnt been in the drug testing pool for 6 months. The NFL do their own thing and don't adhere to WADA for drug testing so when an athlete leaves the NFL to play another sport, it takes 6 months for them to become active again. That and the Olympics are pretty strict with their drug testing policies. I wouldn't be surprised if he got banned from competing.

Well sucks to be him. You'd think he would have checked this sort of thing first though. How does that work when players leave the NRL and are playing the next weekend in Union though?

It will be funny if he comes back to NRL and is shit. I would suspect NFL is completely different training. RL is more endurance I guess.

Well sucks to be him. You'd think he would have checked this sort of thing first though. How does that work when players leave the NRL and are playing the next weekend in Union though?

Let be honest here, its Fiji. I doubt they would have even checked this out yet. They would have thought, fantastic, welcome aboard and we will worry about the minor details later

It will be funny if he comes back to NRL and is shit. I would suspect NFL is completely different training. RL is more endurance I guess.

he wont be a dominant player for the first couple of months that's for sure

316749.jpg

Hayne to Roosters rumours incoming. Presumably he won't be sticking with Union after the Olympics.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Skyblues87
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Pablo
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.