Hayne leaves NFL for Olympic dream

MLK_IHaveADream.jpg

I want him back in NRL, but **** I don't want him to play for the Roosters. **** off Politis.

Laurie Daley has said he's a chance to be picked for Origin, they're looking to sign him with the Newtown Jets so he's eligible for selection.

Hayne has turned into a bit of a joke. I think it is pretty disrespectful to lob yourself into these completely different sports and just assume you will pick up a game that your teammates have trained and learnt their whole lives.

Hayne has turned into a bit of a joke. I think it is pretty disrespectful to lob yourself into these completely different sports and just assume you will pick up a game that your teammates have trained and learnt their whole lives.

It's yet to be seen if that is indeed the case. Conflicting reports of course - Hayne saying they "reached out", the coach saying he can't see him making the squad. I'm holding off judgement until it becomes clearer. If it were SBW though I'd be calling for his head.

I feel a bit sorry if he takes an actual Fijians spot who has busted his ass off to make the squad for the past 4 years

Well for me Hayne has lost a bit of credibility through this, his 'dream' was to play NFL, he survived the the first year, showed potential and had the ground work in place and something to build upon for his second year, yet he just gives up on all that work from the last 12 months on the spur of the moment offer to go play Rugby for 2 weeks.

Sounds like the Roosters don't want anyone looking too closely at their cap.

Did I read that right? Hayne trained alone and refused to do certain drills altogether. Wow what a team player.

Sounds like the Roosters don't want anyone looking too closely at their cap.

Did I read that right? Hayne trained alone and refused to do certain drills altogether. Wow what a team player.

Disgraceful if true

I have always disliked him but struggled to give a valid reason

Perhaps now I have one

Or perhaps I am just a judgmental prick ;)

Disgraceful if true

I have always disliked him but struggled to give a valid reason

Perhaps now I have one

Or perhaps I am just a judgmental prick ;)

Don't let Roosterman see this.

Given the seeming uncertainty of him making the squad, does anyone else think this might be just a way of him avoiding leaving the NFL with his tail between his legs?

Given the seeming uncertainty of him making the squad, does anyone else think this might be just a way of him avoiding leaving the NFL with his tail between his legs?
I think this is totally what it is.

Yep seeing as though just a couple of months before that it was his "dream" and there was no way he was giving up on it. Lucky for him an oppurtunity for him to fulfil his other dream came along.

To be fair, he fulfilled his dream. He played top grade NFL.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • azza.79
  • Spoon
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
  • Bish
  • kman
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.