VOTE HERBIE FARNWORTH: BHQ Player of Round 3

Who is your player of Round Three (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McHunt

State of Origin Rep
Aug 25, 2018
Pick your three best players from Saturday afternoon's match against the Canterbury Bulldogs and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Wednesday night.

Congratulations to Jordan Riki, winner of Round Two. Well played!

HBHQ Best 2a.jpg BHQ Best Round one.jpg

LEADERBOARD AS OF ROUND 2

Jake Turpin69
Tevita Pangai Junior51
Jordan Riki50
Anthony Milford40
Tesi Niu34
Herbie Farnworth33
David Mead27
Xavier Coates13
Jamayne Isaako10
Ethan Bullemor4
Ben Te'o3
Patrick Carrigan2
John Asiata2
Brodie Croft1

Renegade

State of Origin Rep
Mar 14, 2008
herbs, isaako and coates.

it's funny I didn't really notice Mead's contribution at the game but his stats afterwards surprised me.

NRL Player
Sep 22, 2016
herbs, isaako and coates.

it's funny I didn't really notice Mead's contribution at the game but his stats afterwards surprised me.
Mead and Asiata are our best signing of the season!!! Mead deserves a lot of respect. Isnt playing to a big pay cheque, but puts in and fights on field. Hodges type of character.

Renegade

State of Origin Rep
Mar 14, 2008
Mead and Asiata are our best signing of the season!!! Mead deserves a lot of respect. Isnt playing to a big pay cheque, but puts in and fights on field. Hodges type of character.
100% agree. I wasnt a fan of signing mead but he has been very good for us so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trill Harrigan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.