Heritage Broncos jersey to be worn in Round 3

Already on the shelf at a few places in Brissie too - and at What's Your Team at Redcliffe (I went there this morning, the place rocks! icon_thumbs_u )

It is ok!

I hate it how their are always having logos on heritage jerseys!

They need to have just a heritage jersey without the new logos!

I also agree with the wow sponser! What happend to Ergon Energy?

Also you can never buy those jerseys e.g (Aqua Blue Shirt)

Remove that WOW logo, replace it with POWERS and everybody wins. Good jersey, just think that should only be restricted to a heritage round.

I'm thinking of buying this strip. I don't even mind the WOW logo.

i'm definetly getting 1 when i get some money. if they havent sold out by then.

maestrO said:
spoonbled said:
i asked that bloke at the game. he said he got it at the Blacktown NRL shop for $195.

I think its a league and legends store. Said they only had a few left though. Im sure Wynns would get them in.

BLACKTOWN NRL SHOP!?

SHIT!

I gotta get me one as soon as possible!

Just letting you know Leagues and Legeneds in Blacktown is closing down very soon.

they look good...does anyone konw if there a limited edition thing???

ningnangnong said:
Some guy already had one of these at the game today. Any ideas where you can get them?

I saw that one too - it was VERY orange... eusa_think

I'll stick to my 2003 official BHQ Admin version icon_thumbs_u icon_thumbs_u

Meat77 said:
ningnangnong said:
Some guy already had one of these at the game today. Any ideas where you can get them?

I saw that one too - it was VERY orange... eusa_think

Having seen the jersey in person on Friday too, only one thing comes to mind about it:
00037805.jpg

Sorry, it's a bit ugly, definately has nothing on the beautiful 2003 retro jersey.

they needed to make the sleeves come down to the players forearms as well though [icon_razz1

02.08_retrobroncos280.jpg

and thats what a good jersey sponsor should look like _woohoo_

Hmm, might have to have a look in A-Mart tommorow on the way to work. What with Origin tickets also on sale my Visa may be getting a workout [icon_evillaugh

Interesting that we won't wear our actual home jersey at Suncorp until round 7!

A Mart threw 8 on the shelf at around 12:30 today and they were all gone within 30 seconds. Glad I got mine _woohoo_

Steve said:
A Mart threw 8 on the shelf at around 12:30 today and they were all gone within 30 seconds. Glad I got mine _woohoo_
You happy with it?

Steve said:
For tubbies like me - are they stretchy like last years jersey or are they more gut friendly?

Active Now

• broncoscope
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • MrTickyMcG
  • BroncsNBundy
  • marw
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.