Heritage Broncos jersey to be worn in Round 3

I'm looking at picking one of these up, my 2001 jersey is getting a bit long in the tooth (damn Ansett).

It's a medium, so should I look at a large now that they are tight fitting? The What's Your Team site says I should go two sizes up, but Alfie's says one.

Yeah I'm happy with mine. Be aware though that there are no medium sizes available. I wanted a medium but had to settle for a small. And that''s not because I got beaten to them - they didn't produce any in the medium size. S-L-XL-2XL apparently which is a little strange [icon_shru

Good luck in getting one but those with guts might find themselves a little constricted.

Really want one, but have decided to get a new guitar today instead [icon_lol1.

mick! said:
Really want one, but have decided to get a new guitar today instead [icon_lol1.

Blasphemy! [eusa_naugh

Major JW Hochstetter said:
[quote="mick!":tbwoj3e1]Really want one, but have decided to get a new guitar today instead [icon_lol1.

Blasphemy! [eusa_naugh[/quote:tbwoj3e1]

Ever tried battling a football AND a music addiction? It's a battle.

[icon_lol1. Right Rocky.Not on a bod. but just the everyday guy icon_smile

Should look good in the crowd though with the fans having lots of yellow and the marroon (poorer folk)scattered together.Real Bronco colors.

IMO there is too many teams now wearing the gold (yellow)jersey.I love our stand alone color of marroon.Also the while one. icon_thumbs_u

Bear in mind this is a dodgy webcam, so the colouring is a bit ordinary and it's a bit pixelated, but:

HeritageJersey.jpg

Bought it yesterday and all ready for the game tonight! icon_thumbs_u

Lachy said:
That WOW logo looks like an Iron-on transfer.

I wish it was, I could get it off the jersey then [icon_lol1.

I almost got it off my training shirt sleeve. The corner started peeling off, I'm just slowly ripping more and more off so at least I'll have one sleeve with no WOW!

Don't know exactly what it is I have against it, but it just looks tacky.

The jersey is very nice though, although there is a bit of colour bleeding in the white stripes and around the premiership years. The embroidery is sensational though. Very nice to have the Centenary of League emblem on it.

Only negatives are the WOW and Telstra references [icon_thumbs_do

The Rock said:
Yeah looks good, but I am not sure if I want it based on the fact that it has the WoW sponsor on it. I know that might sound lame. But it's true.

Well that's why I wasn't going to buy a regular home or away jersey this season (until I saw 2007 jerseys dirt cheap). But this one was a bit of a collector's item so I couldn't resist.

Plus my 2003 commemorative jersey is a 2XL and is just WAY too big for me now! [icon_lol1. Even this one is a very comfy Large...quite big on me.

Coxy said:
The Rock said:
Yeah looks good, but I am not sure if I want it based on the fact that it has the WoW sponsor on it. I know that might sound lame. But it's true.

Well that's why I wasn't going to buy a regular home or away jersey this season (until I saw 2007 jerseys dirt cheap). But this one was a bit of a collector's item so I couldn't resist.

Plus my 2003 commemorative jersey is a 2XL and is just WAY too big for me now! [icon_lol1. Even this one is a very comfy Large...quite big on me.

Same here. I've just moved house and definitely shouldn't have gotten one but I just had to have it. I think it looks sensational and the WOW logo doesn't bother me. Very happy with mine icon_thumbs_u

Apparently yes. What "limited" means I don't know.

$159 at the redcliffe store isnt too bad a price. Now all i need is money.........

they have them online.

question to any1 that has bought 1 - did you order the same size as the 2008 jersey?

i wear xl so i had to buy a 3xl in the normal strip. doesnt say if these are the player cut jerseys.

Those jerseys looked great tonight. More soul and more of a real Bronco feel to them, minus the [icon_ee WOW [icon_ee logos of course. I know it'll never happen, but i'd love for it to be one of our permanent strips. Home or away, I don't care.

Major JW Hochstetter said:
Those jerseys looked great tonight. More soul and more of a real Bronco feel to them, minus the [icon_ee WOW [icon_ee logos of course. I know it'll never happen, but i'd love for it to be one of our permanent strips. Home or away, I don't care.

I totally agree. They also look fantastic on TV.

They're a tad expensive but I'm seriously thinking about buying one.

Active Now

• Manlyman
  • NSW stables
  • Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.