Heritage Broncos jersey to be worn in Round 3

M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Those of us living in Brissie will be seeing the boys run out in this little number against the Cowboys next friday night:

Prod430.JPG

What does everyone think? I'm still SO not a fan of the wow logo, but the basic design is fantastic IMO. I do hope, however, that it's just the angle that we can't see '92 written on the front there [icon_lol1.

92 must be closer to the marroon stripe.HAS to bet there.WOW Logo is growing on me but not the phone number that goes under it.Tacky :!:

Not minding it but cant see players such as Eastwood(eg) making the Cleo spread wearing it. [icon_evillaugh

Much better than the last heritage jersey. It's the gold that makes it, the last one had a garish yellow colour.

The Rock said:
I like it. Should be a permanent home jersey IMO.

I agree Rocky, and they need to get rid of the blue and white jersey. Maybe the Heritage jersey in reverse? I know it probably won't happen, but still.

TBH I'd LOVE for that to be our permanent home jersey.

The idea behind our away one isn't bad (we do need a predominantly white one) but I preferred it crica 2005 when the blue panels were MUCH bigger and we had the maroon and gold piping.

The one this year is really, really white and the blue is almost black. If we were to use that same design, imo gold and maroon should replace the navy.

Looks good.

I agree that preominately white with blue isn't the best away jersey - yellow could work well as away - like Arsenal wears red at home then they had a yellow clash strip.

Or alternatively, predominately white with Maroon secondary.

What's on the back of it?

OOOOOOHHH...I like it a lot! Though the WOW logo makes it all cartoon-y.

thats the style that they wore when they played the first game at the redeveloped Lang Park, against the knights... Correct?

bfoord said:
thats the style that they wore when they played the first game at the redeveloped Lang Park, against the knights... Correct?

Similar in concept although a different shade of yellow and different cut and best of all, one extra premiership icon_thumbs_u

i love it...but that WOW ...kills it, if you block that out we're doing good...anything will look better then tonights costume

Some guy already had one of these at the game today. Any ideas where you can get them?

$189 in Alfies shop as of Wednesday and limited amount.AMart Sports may already have them eusa_think

i asked that bloke at the game. he said he got it at the Blacktown NRL shop for $195.

I think its a league and legends store. Said they only had a few left though. Im sure Wynns would get them in.

Its good but I don't think it should be a permanent jersey of any sort. It's supposed to be a one-off to mark a special occasion. Takes me back to when some were calling for our canary outfit that we used at the first game back at Suncorp to be a permanent jersey.

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Old Mate
  • Hurrijo
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Dash
  • broncos4life
  • Bongo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.