Heritage Broncos jersey to be worn in Round 3

I'd love it too, but hey those WOW logos just absolutely KILL IT!

spoonbled said:
they have them online.

question to any1 that has bought 1 - did you order the same size as the 2008 jersey?

I wear xl so i had to buy a 3xl in the normal strip. doesnt say if these are the player cut jerseys.

I'm normally a medium and i bought a large and it's quite large on me. I probably could've got away with the medium.

Whereas the large 2007 strip I got is actually quite tight around my chest.

Hope that helps.

yeah bring back the gold.

The jersey last night was awesome. Surely that colour could suffice for an away/light coloured jersey

Absolutely loved that jersey, looked awsome on TV and boy didn't it stand out. Hope this will be our home jersey in the near future.

I ordered mine from Allan Langer's site, hasn't arrived yet. I ordered a large, same as my 2008 jersey... hope it's the same fitting because I am a medium usually. Haven't bought a jersey in 2 years, so I splashed out this time.

Hitman said:
Absolutely loved that jersey, looked awsome on TV and boy didn't it stand out. Hope this will be our home jersey in the near future.

I ordered mine from Allan Langer's site, hasn't arrived yet. I ordered a large, same as my 2008 jersey... hope it's the same fitting because I am a medium usually. Haven't bought a jersey in 2 years, so I splashed out this time.

Contradiction? [icon_razz1

I am really keen to get one of these jerseys,my last jersey was one from 2002.

Just not sure which size to go with.

ningnangnong said:
Contradiction? [icon_razz1
Alright, alright... but you knew what I meant. [icon_razz1

Let me reiterate myself "Apart from THIS YEAR, I have not bought one in 2 years" :D

i havn't got one since...2002 i dont think, but i'm still not sure if i like this one enough to get it. i just hate the 'wow'......

you know what else i think is stupid...the shorts, sorry but whats with the coloured 'attachment' round the bottom of each leg?!

Has anyone from Sydney bought the jersey from Alfies online shop?
I just wondered how long they take to be delivered?

Ordered one from What's Your Team on Friday, arrived today, and it looks like they've already sold out.

Looks pretty awesome in person! Went one size up than usual and fits fine.

Jaimi-Lee said:
Has anyone from Sydney bought the jersey from Alfies online shop?
I just wondered how long they take to be delivered?
Got mine yesterday and I worked it out that it took 4 business days to get to me, not bad service at all. Cheers Alfie. icon_thumbs_u
Can also confirm the fitting is the same has the 2008 jersey. So if you've tried on this years one, it'll be the same size.

The Rock said:
Sold out? Dammit! I was going to get one this week.

Are they sold out completely? Can I get them from anywhere else?
When I ordered on-line at Alfies, it was before the boys wore it.
Just checked the site now & it looks like it's sold-out Shaun, can't seem to find it. [icon_shru Mind you it was only a quick browse.

yeah seems everywhere online is sold out. There are 3 on ebay from the same seller, one of them is already over $200.

If they just made it one of our regular jerseys, this problem wouldn't exist...

[icon_pray.

Apparenlty Nike who make them said they wont be releasing anymore until June.

It sucks , I really want one.

whats your team are getting another order for this week. but the list is very long so i dont think ill be getting 1.

theyve jumped up the May delivery to now.

i dont mind waiting till June, cos i aint gonna spend $300 on ebay.

For those who missed out this email was sent out on Wednesday. So if you didnt get it

I sent you an email a couple of weeks ago, informing you of the decision that Nike took not to produce any more of the Broncos Heritage jerseys as shown in the photo in this email.

Since then the Broncos have informed Nike that they would like to wear the jersey for the last home game as a farewell gesture to Wayne Bennett in September.

With this in mind and added with the disappointment of the supporters who missed out in the first order, Nike have agreed to do one more run. Due to Nike production schedules the jersey will not be available until August.

This will definitely be the last lot, and we have to place our order for what we want with Nike by 15th of May, and at that time we will order enough to guarantee supply to any customer who orders it on our web site. This time NO ONE WILL MISS OUT.

If you did miss out on this much sought after commemorative piece of Broncos history, here's your chance to ensure you now get one. Also a few of our customers who managed to get one of the first order, told us that the jerseys are the same size as the normal playing ones which are a bit smaller in make this year.

This means that you may want to order the next size up than what you think you would normally wear, to make sure it fits you. Sorry for any inconvenience that this has caused you, but in the end it just shows if enough people make enough noise decisions can be changed.

Thanks for your support

Go the Broncos
Allan Langer

http://www.whatsyourteam.com.au/shop/prod9352.htm

You can order it again now.

Won't be delivered till around the end of August.

It's $160 there, at Alfie's store it's $190. [icon_ee

I'm fairly keen to put an order in, just want to check is the sizing definitely the same as the normal jersey? I know it says that, just want to make sure. icon_thumbs_u

I have a medium on order from League and Legends. Should be here in sometime in August in order for me to wear in the last round at Suncorp! Thats if I am still able to go

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mr Fourex
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Xzei
  • broncos4life
  • bert_lifts
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Footy Fanatic
  • GCBRONCO
  • Wolfie
  • Bish
  • Morkel
  • FACTHUNT
  • Galah
  • Old Mate
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Manofoneway
  • The True King
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.