OFFICIAL Herman Ese'ese to Knights

Moga is leaving?

Jim-Halpert-Yes.gif

I will miss Mogo, he was slowly becoming my favourite. I hope Ese'ese plays with passion unlike the last few for us

So, what is the length of Mogas offer then...3 at 200k or 2 at 300k ?

There's hardly any highlights to include.
By the end of the season there will be so many highlights you will be shocked:biggrin:.
I'm really like this :achebreakyheart:about Moga.

If Herman ese'ese leaving why don't give George fai run.

Do we promote our young forwards who are staying over Herman now? I personally would. Same with Moga, but our only other real option there isnt fit and looks like he wont be for quite a while, and i'm not convinced Mosese Pangai can cut it.

Do we promote our young forwards who are staying over Herman now? I personally would. Same with Moga, but our only other real option there isnt fit and looks like he wont be for quite a while, and i'm not convinced Mosese Pangai can cut it.
How has Mosese Pangain been going
Also we could use Marion Seve

I'm glad we didn't match the offer for either of them...

I am stoked about losing Moga ...

I am disappointed to be losing Ese'ese, I think he has good potential, but not worth the offer from the desperate Knights at this stage.

I am disappointed about the way certain users have been dissing Moga, he is such a talent and we need to show more respect

You know it's because he'll play repeated blinders against like most players we can't keep

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Griffo
  • winslow_wong
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Brocko
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • Santa
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Kev_Guz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Justwin
  • Waynesaurus
  • Galah
  • davidp
  • Astro
  • Skyblues87
  • Wolfie
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.